xisto Community

OoT is the only one I have and have ever played. And it provided hours of fun.So how are the other ones? I never really got much more involved in the series. Any plans on a new one?

I love zelda games. I've been playing them since NES, and the latest, Wind Waker is amazing, plus I've got the special GC promo disc which has OoT, Majoras Mask, and the NES Zeldas on one disc which I'm still playing and getting tons of gameplay out of.

I'm probably alone in this opinion but the original Zelda's my favorite. I love OoT as well, but for completely different reasons. The remake with the different dungeons is fun, since it has some great puzzles.

LttP's about tied with Ocarina of Time.

Edit:

Well that makes me wish i had got a GC over xbox... 3 games of zelda on one cd..

Four actually. =) Both NES Zeldas and both N64 Zeldas. They didn't include any of the GB Zeldas including LttP since it came out for the GBA.
Edited by Gamesquare (see edit history)

never played Zelda before. whats the game like?

never played Zelda before. whats the game like?

The setting of the game is in a fictional Medival land called Hyrule. You play a boy named Link, who must save Princess Zelda from Ganon(dorf), the evil tyrant from Gerudo Valley (Well, in Ocarina of Time he is from Gerudo Valley). He must find the Hero Sword to defeat Ganon(dorf). The object of the game is to destroy enemies, collect rupees, solve puzzles, and to gain access to some cool weapons. You should consider buying Ocarina of Time. It's an excellent game. Then again, they all are. :D

Yes, LoZ:MM (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) was and is a great game. It was good to see a different location other than Hyrule. It had great puzzles, a good storyline, and getting the masks was very enjoyable. Actually, to be quite honest, I feel like playing it again right now.

I love the legend of Zelda OOT, also I thought that the new gameboy version (oracle or seasons and ages) were very good, If you havent played Zelda you don't know what your missing. I have almost every zelda game made.