xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Diablo 2 Another topic about it. Post info and talk about D2 here.

Who here plays Diablo 2. I do. Its fun. But I am having trouble in the 3rd Act. I don't know where to go and am only lvl 20. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. So who plays?

Diablo 2 is a role playing game with effective horror themes with a lot of hand to hand combat weapons Source- Wikipedia

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I use to play. This is a pretty old game. Get LoD loads better, take my word for it. This game will get boring after you get good in about 2 weeks.

I played Diablo a time ago... Now i don't play it anymore, I now play WoW. Diablo is a pretty good game. I played LoD. The gameplay is very good, but i like the more-player-on-one-server gameplay better and Diablo is a little old, but it's still a good game.

i used to played diablo 2 ... but it's a very old game .... it's the origin of all those mmorpg out there ... the graphic is nice and game play is smooth ... and it was one of the best game in the past ... some of my friends are still playing it today .... although not that often ... just to collect special armors are weapons .... nothing much ...

if you dont like it why did you come here.any way i love diablo i mosttly play "Diablo 2 LOD" i have a lvl 47 druid and a lvl 61 necromancer. its a great game and even now its full of players, it just tells you the clasics never get old. ^_^

I installed LoD on Saturday and started a Necromancer on it. I'm currently lvl 21. I'm working with bone moves like Bone Spear, Bone Armor, and Bone Wall. I'm not a high enough lvl for anything else. But it's fun. And a clan member of mine gave me some really nice stuff. I like it a lot and say it will be helpful when I am more powerful. For anyone who plays, what is your username?

Just bumping it up. And so does anyone play Diablo 2? And can some one help me get InSight for my Hammerdin? I really need it. It recharges your mana real fast. And I need it since it is a bad idea to add stats to Energy since you should add it to other things. So can some one help? Please? Thanks in advance.

I used to play diablo 2 USWEST till a couple of months ago. Checked my account and everythings expired, but yet I can log on. I don't intend to play again so first person who wants my items place their username and time(including time zone). Not sure if items are worth anything with the new patch, but I had a pretty good mf hammerdin and pvp spear/spirit necro.Awesome game, kept me addicted more then any other, now I just eat up all the little hints from Blizzard about DIABLO #3 and put Blizcon's voice impersonation contest with a guy talking like cain on a music cd. Priceless! Next year I'm gonna go to Blizcon and dress up like Mephisto for their costume contest.

I used to play diablo 2 USWEST till a couple of months ago. Checked my account and everythings expired, but yet I can log on. I don't intend to play again so first person who wants my items place their username and time(including time zone). Not sure if items are worth anything with the new patch, but I had a pretty good mf hammerdin and pvp spear/spirit necro.

Awesome game, kept me addicted more then any other, now I just eat up all the little hints from Blizzard about DIABLO #3 and put Blizcon's voice impersonation contest with a guy talking like cain on a music cd. Priceless! Next year I'm gonna go to Blizcon and dress up like Mephisto for their costume contest.

201266[/snapback]

yea il take em off your hand i got a clan goin and this new stock could realy help but wot relm are you in?

I like Diablo II, Once and a while I'll get the urge to play it and level a character to like 80, get bored, and it gets wiped, rinse and repeat.Though each time I play it, I love it more. *thinks back to all his characters*Elemental DruidLightning SorcCurse NecroHammerDin

Well since Ao)K-General is in USEAST ladder and i'm not, you can have it Kilr. I'm USEAST nonladder, user name is CrazyHandz but you won't see me on it anymore so give me a time if you want it.I'd give you the account, but It's my trademark name, so we'll have to meet to give you the items. Even if you don't play USEAST I have some pretty good items to start out with, I remember some Enigmas, Bul-Kathos rings, Hotos, some duel isted ali baba and others. Basically PVP Necromancer and MF Hammerdin. I'll check back on this topic or you can pm me.