xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

How To: Make A Simple Php Site Making one file show up on all pages using php

Hi Guys
I'm New to these forums and couldn't help but spot this briefing on php.

Just a few questions on this, Can you use the afforementioned example on a freely hosted site? ie; yahoogeocities, Lycos, Tripod or any other?

if you can use your example on a freely hosted site, but not on any of the ones i've listed. Then can you advise me on which freely hosted sites will allow php?

i do not believe that any of those sites support PHP, but Xisto does support PHP, if you ever need to look for sites that are free and that do support PHP, you can search HERE and find one, although Xisto is the best there is! no ads! etc!

Hi Guys

I'm New to these forums and couldn't help but spot this briefing on php.

Just a few questions on this, Can you use the afforementioned example on a freely hosted site? ie; yahoogeocities, Lycos, Tripod or any other?

if you can use your example on a freely hosted site, but not on any of the ones i've listed. Then can you advise me on which freely hosted sites will allow php?

Try looking at Xisto.net. If you don't mind an Ad banner. But it isn't too bad, actually.

This tutorial is ok but it's too simple I think and nothing so special for it.. but if you first hear about PHP and website making with PHP maybe it's something that can give a idea anyone.. Nice things but still i think it's way too simple.. sorry but thats the way it is.. ok nice tutorial and hope to see more of your tutorials :huh:

hmmn.I have seen a similar tutorial, somewhere in google.you sure, this is yours? :huh:

Notice from jlhaslip:
Tutorials in this Forum have a Review Process.Part of the review includes checking for plagarized material. Another part is to know the member, their ability and how they handle their account and whether they are capable of writing materials at the level indicated by the Tutorial they present. Please don't accuse any member of copying without support for your claim. Thanks.

*edit* removed somthing after doing somthing elsse*@ dawiss, yeah it is a good really simple thing for the noobs, and some may like it some may not lol, like i said a few posts up..

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)