xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Phpnuke Registration Problem CMS : Content Management Software

when i have people register into my phpnuke website they are sent a message throu email to activate their account...well it doesnt seem to send. i dont know if we have to wait longer or its just something wrong in my administration panel. Ive had a problem lke this before but email was being sent...just had wrong urls for the user to click on to activate their account n i fixed it on m admin panel..so hopefully i can fix this problem on my admin panel aswelland another thing..i cant seem to b able to use html on my content, is that also something i need to fix somewhere in my admin panel?? i guess i have to enable html somewhere?? but i cant find the place where it has that..it would really stink if i just cant use html as part of my content pages because i really need it to show n share what i have on my site. help me, thanks.btw its http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Make sure you've set an admin email. When it sends validation requests it uses the admin email address you set up. Once you do that, it should work.

Also, for the second question about not being able to use html on your content page i believe you have to edit a value in you config.php file so that it parses for html. Good luck

hmm yeah i dont know how i should edit the the values on my config.php so can anyone help me one that one?

hmm yeah i dont know how i should edit the the values on my config.php so can anyone help me one that one?

also If your parents have parental controls on your e-mail, then they might be restricting who you can send mail to, and also if you have a firewall called Zonealarm I believe it blocks most programs from sending e-mail automaticly.