xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Grandia 3 A must play game.

wow.. i havnt heard anything about it... i guess its partly beause i havnt been looking lol. even though hte graphics for grandia 2 sucked, i really liked it. good story, characters and a unique battle system. glad to see a grandia 3 finally being released. been waiting for something like this recently nothing good to play in a while... ahh its about time i did osme research! thanks for the info. ;]

I was really surprised the day I heard this long thought dead series was rising from the ashes once again. After playing Xtreme I was hoping for much more, and that's exactly what I got. Grandia III is just like the other Grandia's that come before it. An epic journey where friendships are made and love is found. With a new unique battle system (like an improved Star Ocean 3), you travel with Yuki and friends around the world in a neat plane. I was excited when I found out I could take to the skies... However the skies are limited. Access to new and outside places that aren't on the linear gamepath go nowhere. One of the serious cons of this 2 disc game. Adding an addicting card game does not also cover up the lack of side quests in this game as well. The leveling system however was competely fun for me and a total blast with the new fighting system installed. Definitely tides me over till games other games are hitting the market. I definitely enjoyed the unique background and the chemistry between most of the characters. The dubbing wasn't even that bad. I was pretty surprised overall with how enjoyable this game was. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 due to it's few but minor flaws. I would recommend this to anyone who is out for another quick smash and grab.