xisto Community
Iriacynthe

Something You Haven't Told Anyone

Nobody really knows about the way i go about thinking. i tend to have very long elaborate trains of thoughti would like to express myself to someone, but its a complicated thing to explain. i wish i could get into more detail but i fear i will confuse myself :):):)

Edited by nottheonlyone (see edit history)

i dunno if i would have the urge to tell anyone my secrets. i mean, if i did that, i would probably go berserk if that secret goes out. even though i'm in a forum where no one knows me, there would still be a chance (an awfully greater chance) that somebody in this forum would have met me somewhere else over the internet.and besides, secrets are meant to be kept to yourself unless you're already free of that fear that comes along when the secret has already been out (or you've come to have peace with yourself). if i don't even want to entrust my secret to a closest friend, why would i reveal it to someone whom i just met? moreover, the internet isn't really a safe place nowadays. i mean, for all we know, somebody could be using our identities for their evil ways.but then again, that's just the paranoid me. and, like what my "location" says, if i tell you, then i'll have to kill you. oops... i hope i don't get a warning on that... well, it's just a joke. forgive me if that would offend anyone.

Hey I hadn't heard about synesthesia before. Does it mean then that you also hae perfect ear (by music definition, which is...you can tell exactly when you listen to music, what notes and chords they are....because you see colour in them?)
Sorry I asked about this because I enjoy music a lot. :) If you don't wanna answer, it's ok.

Something I haven't told anyone, I guess nothing. There's always one person who is always there for me to say what I feel and what I think. There's never a secret with him.

I get something similar. Sometimes I dream of an event or I live through it and suddenly I get a feeling that I've been in this event before in the past. I have to stop and sort it out mentally, was the event that happened the first time reality or a dream, is the second happening a reality or a dream, when did the event first occur and sometimes if I do not figure out the reasons properly, I mix reality and fiction.

Well I havent told any one that Im afraid of going under water. I do it anyway, but it scares me to no end. I always have this sinking feeling that Im gonna sink to the bottom (I cant swim to well) and no ones gonna notice untill its to late.

I havent told anyone Im bipolar. Normally, I can hide my real emotions. If Im sad, I can just pretend to be happy, and if Im sad and all of a sudden Im happy, I have to act depressed. Its pretty easy to do, but sometimes I just feel like hiding my emotions, and my friends just think its harmones.

There's lots of things I haven't told anyone before, for example..-looks around suspiociously and starts whispering- I still play with..action figures. Oooo, lol. Okay, but seriously, I have really bad teeth and they will probaly all fall out soon, lol. I drink lots and lots of pop, maybe 7 cans a day, I love playing ice hockey and going fishing with friends.

those are all things that you have told me slay :) i mean every day, your like oww! tooth ache! >_< and that you play with action figures.. expecially when i saw your photobucket and saw all the action figures everywhere. :P so come up with somthing you havent told anyone :P