xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apollo

2006 Winter Olympic Games

Hello. Olimpics are comming, tomarrow, in 10. of februar the opening day. Which country will get moust medals? watch out Sweeden, Slovakia, USA, kazahstan and russia, cus latvia hockey team is the best.:rolleyes::0 ok, HF and wach olimpics.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

haha the olympics i cant wait!!!!! tomorrow nice....i wonder how long its going to last...i think its the most interesting thing to watch that involves pretty much the world =) i dont even think ne of the sports they show on tv r boring to me...i basically watch everything i guess because the people r so good they can make ne sport look xciting...but neways the country thats gunna win the most amount of gold medals is of course....THE USA!!!! =D GO USA

Yeah, about hockey, do you remember last World Cup, when USA won Latvia... That stupid Czech Republic referee didn`t count 3 goals for us... *BLEEP*!:huh: So stupid referee. Nice, that he can`t more judge Olimpic games or World Cups...

I'm looking forward to see how Team Canada will do - another gold in the Olympics for our nation's hockey team, perhaps? If they face Latvia in the gold medal game, it'll be a nail-biter, for sure.

How can you forget Australia's magnificent win in the last olympics men's speed skating!! That was just pure class, trip up all your opponents and sail past them. :huh: We have some pretty good women ski jumpers too, not bad for a country with very little snow. ;)

The Olympics don't start until Wednesday. Team Canada plays their first Hockey game... Watch out... here they come!!!