xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChristmasTree

Are You Part Of The 2% Or The 98%? mind guessing game

Wow that was pretty weird I came up with the kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange also. I have seen those before not that one in paticular but I used to know this site that had all kinds of puzzles or little quizes like that I wish I could remember the site it was pretty cool. Some of the stuff they have there was pretty incrediable or so my simple mind thought, but I guess I am and always will be in the 98% kinda sad since I have always thought my self to be different and unique. lol If I come up with the name of that site I will post it.

go With 4 and you should get the following:43694Dubaiinch wormMango yeah I am in the two percent as well. However, the trick is at the name of the country because which ever number you choose will always be 4. So, as long as you don't choose Denmark you won't fall under the 98%.

I chose the number pi.

It didn't work properly =|

Maybe if it was requested that we chose a integer. In which case the first few steps can be condensed to 'Think of the letter D.'

I got a koala in Denmark eating an apple - I must be special :)

yeah me the same, i think of koala eating an apple too

To Saint MichaelAre You Part Of The 2% Or The 98%?

Dubai is not a country. It is one of the states of the United Arb Emirates.

-reply by John

I got a rabbit in denver eating a tangerine, which is kinda cool cuz I saw sumone else got that too!

-Cheryl

Then you're part of the 2%, plus you are not too smart, since Denver is not a country.

To Saint MichaelAre You Part Of The 2% Or The 98%?

Dubai is not a country. It is one of the states of the United Arb Emirates.

-reply by John

"Arb Emirates"? I think that would be Arab Emirates. I only point this out, since you are pointing out someone else's error.
Edited by moderator (see edit history)