xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Cure For Aids Medical Discovery of compound to kill Aids virus

Hold your horses folks - this might be one of the ultimate scientific breakthroughs in recent times. All the so called "cures" for AIDS so far have been nothing but retroviral agents (cocktails of several expensive drugs) - that only served to inhibit the AIDS virus. None were able to purge them from your body for good. They could only limit the activity of the virus allowing you to lead a normal (almost) life till the end.

But with this new report in the Salt Lake Tribune, it seems Paul D. Savage of Brigham Young University has invented a compound that actually HUNTS DOWN the AIDS virus in your body and kills them. This compund acts on all known variants/strains of HIV.

Here's an exerpt from the article:

Researchers, including a BYU scientist, believe they have found a new compound that could finally kill the HIV/AIDS virus, not just slow it down as current treatments do.

And, unlike the expensive, drug cocktails 25 years of research have produced for those with the deadly virus, the compound invented by Paul D. Savage of Brigham Young University appears to hunt down and kill HIV.

Although so far limited to early test tube studies, CSA-54, one of a family of compounds called Ceragenins (or CSAs), mimics the disease-fighting characteristics of anti-microbial and anti-viral agents produced naturally by a healthy human immune system.

Under a study sponsored by Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Savage and his colleagues developed and synthesized the compound for Vanderbilt University's School of Medicine. In his Nashville, Tenn., laboratories, Derya Unutmaz, an associate professor of Microbiology and Immunology, tested several CSAs for their ability to kill HIV.

While issuing a cautious caveat about his early results, Unutmaz acknowledged Monday that CSAs could be the breakthrough HIV/AIDS researchers have sought for so long.

"We received these agents [from BYU] in early October and our initial results began to culminate by November 2005. We have since reproduced all our results many times," he said. "We have some preliminary but very exciting results [but] we would like to formally show this before making any claims that would cause unwanted hype."

Read the full article at: http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_3482712

This might very well be the dawn of a new day for those infected with this ghastly and fatal Syndrome. I pray to God that this cure turns out to be TRUE to its fullest.

m^e -

This post belongs to Microscopic^Earthling posted at Xisto.com

I'm sure it isn't such a big breakthrough... First of all because the actual cure for AIDS would really burn the pockets of the big drugs companies. Just think how many dolars every sick person spends just to keep him alive for another year. Then just add five or six zeros and you will see how good is AIDS for the one who makes the drugs. They wouldn't make much money if you could take a pill and you wouldn't have to worry about AIDS for the rest of your life.It is much like oil. Everybody sais we depend to much on oil and everybody knows that in a few years there will be no oil but there isn't much will to find alternative source of power. Just because the world economy depends on oil in such a way that if you control the oil you basicly control the world. Not to mention the billions of dollars generated by the oil industry...Returning to the problem of AIDS I can't mention the fact that I have heard that myth that says that a lot of rich people that had AIDS got (somehow) cured over the night. So there is that conspiracy theory that sais that the guverment has the cure for AIDS but it doesn't want to release it... Stupid as it may seem it could be true... Do you think that if someone in a goverment research facility would find something to end world hunger, that thing would be really released to the public. Of course not! Same thing with the AIDS cure... do you really think we are so stupid that in yaers and years of research we couldn't find a cure. There is no interest in finding one!

A cure isn't so far fetched and if it was developed by an independent researcher as opposed to pharmaceutical researchers then the pharmaceutical companies don't get much say in finding cures. But is definitely true that they aren't interested in cures. There's no money in healthy people unfortunately :rolleyes:. As for the government(s) having a cure and curing rich people over night. I'm not sure the logic or evidence holds up on that one as there have been plenty of rich celebs who have and had aids - Kimberly Bergalis, Amanda Blake, Rock Hudson, Liberace, Robbin Crosby, Michael Jeter, Makgatho Mandela (Nelson Medela's son) etc all died of it. But if they did manufacture a cure, I have to agree that the people who need it most (i.e. the poor) are the ones least likely to get it. Damn pharmaceutical companies!

The problem is, what will probably happen is that the Rich will get the drug faster, then those who don't have much money, and who can hardly afford the drugs they provide as of now. And it still won't help prevent people from getting it, because the best cure for it as of now, is to stop spreading it.

Has anyone heard about that theory that AIDS what made in a laboratory, because it is very resistent and can adapt to drugs very very fast. And if it were made in a laboratory don't you nthink they would have made a cure for it. Sure the theory sounds far fetched, but it may have a grain of truth in it.

that's well and good but, even without reading the article, I can tell you there is a dark cloud associated with every silver lining. The product of human meddling with prevention of disease has caused most of the powerful "bugs" today. AIDS, though started in monkies, could become a super bug much like the simple staph bacterium is becoming. It's all thanks to "cures, " which do little more than natural selection. A simple punnet square will show you, you'll kill off the majority, but there WILL be a remaining population that is now completely immune to the "cure" and then we will have a supervirus AIDS epidemic. Instead of catalyzing natural selection in our most dangerous microbial enemies, we should simply isolate the current version and remove it from humans themselves (much like smallpox, but without mass-vaccines).I'm still loath to even enter a hostipal or clinic today due to the superbugs (and yes, there are superbugs already. They were warning of them only a few years ago and now we have them). So yea, would we rather have a cure for AIDS or simply stop the spread of AIDS itself? I'ts not airborne yet, se let's keep it in it's transfluid state. The onyl way to get it is to exchange fluids with an infected person. Sex, needles, blood, etc. But the only chance of this happening is from people unknowingly infected passing it on to others, or homosexuals and drug users. A mass AIDS indentification list should be compiled. Everyone should submit a sample of blood, and if you are infected, you should be put on some kind of national list. It will prevent people from unknowling becomeing infected through acts of intercourse. It may be harsh to say, and even more so to hear, but if we let those infected die off, and noone fvcks the monkies, the human race will be clean once more.sorry, but it's the harsh reality of this disease. It's been discussed, even. So it's not from my mouth.

I've never heard anything about it being made in a lab. Pretty unlikely to me seens as most research goes into microbes that kill faster. It may seem like a superbug but it's no more an efficient killer than something like a cold virus. The difference is that HIV attacks the immune system directly and with other microbes, it is our immune system that gets rid of them. Because of it's ability to attack the immune system, the body has no defence against it.The biggest problem with HIV is that it is so silent (many other dieases propagate rapidly and cause quite obvious symptoms) and humans are still going round having sex like bunnies.Chez, it's unfair to include Homosexuals on that list as the main spreaders. I'm not pro-gay but the only reason they have a higher number of infections is because they are less likely to use protection (no risk of pregnancy) but the same could be said of many third-world countries where condoms are virtually unheard of or stigmatized. They have the highest incidence of HIV in the world. They have found though that a few people who are exposed to the virus a lot (i.e. prostitutes) are actually immune to it. I know that some research is going into finding out how they are immune and if this can be extracted and given to other people.In New Zealand recently, a case was seen in court of a man who had unprotected sex with a woman while he knowingly had HIV. He was found guilty of whatever they call doing that but in a seperate case about whether he legally had to inform the woman beforehand that he had HIV, the court found that he didn't have to tell her, setting a world precedent. Ridiculus if you ask me considering that HIV can still be contracted with the use of a condom (the only full protection being abstinence). So I agree that there should be a register and that people should have to tell their partners if they have HIV before they have sex. Just remember though that some people are innocent in their contraction of the disease like rape victims and children who 'inherited' it etc. The biggest thing to be thinking about now, even more important than a cure (seens as they still don't 100% have one yet) is to STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX! And remember that wearing a condom may not protect you from HIV as they would like to make out they do. The safest thing to do abstinence i.e. no casual sex.

$5 bucks says that a news report will come out that it was bogus, so the government and FDA will cover it up and destroy any evidence that it actually work remember people need to make the money.

I am interested in knowing more about HIV/AIDS.

Cure For Aids

I am interested in joining the rampage on the cure of HIV/AIDS cos it has really been a threat to my country,Nigeria.I am really impatience in gettin this cure cos the innocent ones are dying off even the babies but those who are wealthy and can afford the drugs can take care of themselves so what about the others that are poor and can't even afford three square meal a day.Like I said I am really happy such a discussionmail for those ar concerned is existing nad if possible after sharing our views who knows we could get the cure but people especially the sciecnce students worldwide should know about this site pls mail after receiving this to show I am welcomed.

-reply by SMITH

Thats great news, lets all pray it will be affordable to everyone who needs it:) :lol:

A cure that pharmaceutical corp is againstCure For Aids

Search for MMS, miracle mineral supplement. It kills all pathogens, incl aids virus. It is cheap,dirt cheap and even if you have no known illness, you are constantly expose to all sorts of pathogens and a regular dosage will ensure a life of good life, no risk of any illment at all.If you are in South East Asia, contact me for the supply and instructions on dosage.Ahealthcure att gmail.ComPlease note that doctors will not recommend this cure because it affects their profit but I have been taking it for my general health.Joe Ang

CURE for HIV/AIDS ....AmbushCure For Aids
THE CURE for HIV/AIDS...AMBUSHTHE IDEA that AMBUSH cures AIDSIs being proven by the more than 400 individuals who have taken a doseOf 60 ml three times daily for 21 days. The result is that AMBUSH'KILLS' the virus by causing the protein envelope to rupture and theViral particles are discarded by the white blood cells. AMBUSH is ableTo 'KILL' the virus that are 'hiding' in the lymph system by its'natural radioactive' properties. This process allows the body to'return to normal health' with a corresponding immunity to that orThose strains of the virus.What is AMBUSH ?AMBUSH is a radioactive isotope of uranium that is found in the 'palm'Plant of which there are more than 3000 species. When ingested, AMBUSHCauses the body temperature in the trunk area to rise to about 102Degrees when the individual is sleeping. The preparation takes fourHours per batch, which is then given to the individuals for consumption60 ml three times daily for 21 days. AMBUSH is a herbal preparation inThis form but it contains an active ingredient which is a 'NEW'Crystalline substance, a drug from the 'palm plant' similarly toASPIRIN originating from the willow tree barkRESULTS:After 21 days on AMBUSH, ALL the individuals experienced a decrease inViral load to undetectable, an increase in cd4, increase in RBC, anImprovement in general health such as more color to the face, decreaseIn Buffalo hump, an increase in gluteal muscles, a decrease to havingNo joint pains whereby individuals can bend to touch their toes, andWalk up steps are but a few examples. There is also a dramatic increaseIn their sexual appetite beginning after the first week of therapyDISCUSSION:In any plant concoction such as percolated 'tea', there are 30-40,000Compounds, whi ch would take the scientific community twenty years toIsolate one particular ingredient if they knew what they were lookingFor. The LORD God has given me seven steps to isolate the activeIngredient, which is soft and metallic in nature and has a carbon-Uranium-sulfur-(classified)-phentolamine configuration or structure.This is similar to Federick Kekule and the discovery of the benzeneRing where he dreamt the structure.As an antiviral and 'natural radioactivity' producing agent, AMBUSH isAlso effective against leukemia, lupus and HPV. Here I am saying that IHave 'GIVEN' AMBUSH in the same 'strength' and dosage to patients withLeukemia, lupus and HPV. A 35 year old male with HIV found it difficultTo impossible to urinate was put on 'green tea' and water while theDoctors contemplated prostrate surgery. One of the doctors gave him myNumber , I sent him a supply of AMBUSH an d he has not been given anyMore ARV's, since taking AMBUSH 18 months ago, is in 'good' health andHas expressed a willingness to be examined by HIV investigators likeMany others who have taken AMBUSH.I have sent this 'IDEA' to most HIV research agencies, scientist of theField, universities, hospitals, clinics, politicians and news agenciesTo which it is REJECTED because the name of THE LORD God is mentioned.He has steered me scientifically through the processes such as whichPlant and how to produce the active ingredient. What are the odds of aFlorida Pharmacist picking a plant would contain the CURE for HIV/AIDS ?I have never charged any of the people for their supply of AMBUSH but aLife saving has been spent on the project with NO renumeration from anySources because AMBUSH falls outside the walls of modern medicine andResearch.PROPOSAL:My proposal is that I PROVE that AMBUSH CURES HIV/AIDS by giving it toA number of END-STAGE or DRUG-RESISTANT people and the scientificCommunity watches their recovery. This proposal addresses the problemIn that I have already outlaid the results to be obtained.This IDEA is unconventional in that the scientific community hasRejected AMBUSH because I say it is God given. Secondly if I wrote itAccording to certain standards, then it might be peer reviewed.However, THE LORD God has also shown me that there are five enzymeSystems associated with the virus, reverse transcriptase, protease,Fusion and two more of which causes the virus to be AIRBOURNE. ThisMeans that without DIVINE intervention mankind and ALL warm- bloodedMammals will be extinct in a number of years.The PROOF of what I am saying is found in scientific papers wherein itIs found that when the protease cuts the viral strands, it cuts it atDIFFERENT lengths EVERY time, to which it should always be a valine atThe end but is a different amino acid every time. This is why it isIMPOSSIBLE to produce a VACCINE.Since this is NOT a hypothesis but there are about 400 individuals whoHave taken AMBUSH, here lies a vast area in which to check, recheck andConfirm that AMBUSH CURES AIDS. Let it be mentioned that during the HIVReproductive cycle, reverse transcriptase converts viral RNA into DNACompatible to human genetic materials. Thus the human DNA has been'hijacked' and since each person has a DIFFERENT DNA, then the newViral copy is unique to that person which shows that each individualHas a DIFFERENT STRAIN of the virus. Consider two HIV positive peopleSwapping viral strains and increasing its complexity with multiplePartners.It can also be proposed that they be revisited as proof that the strainOr strains that they had were 'killed' at the time of taking AMBUSHConsidering that a person can catch as many different strains as thereAre people who are infected by HIV.I am also willing to work with the scientific community in identifyingThose individuals who took AMBUSH and wish to be identified with thisProcess notwithstanding that some are stigmatized while others areJubilant,Once AMBUSH is verified as being able to accomplish that which isAforementioned then the next stage might be the natural and artificialSynthesis of the substance.Finally, if this is accepted or not, believed or not, THE LORD GodAlways wins and this is the heavenly truth to which AMBUSH was divinelyGiven to mankind for the CURE of HIV/AIDS and it will be here forever.Apostle Shada Mishe.

-reply by apostle shada mishe

I have heard this however the AIDS virus isn't created in a lab, its merely an RNA virus, which allows it to mutate extraordinarily fast, where as DNA viruses and bacteria mutate slower, its the same thing as modern flu pandemics that everyones afraid of, they mutate rapidly because they are RNA viruses and can create drug resistance equally as well. Not because they where made in a lab but because man is artificially selecting traits in the (I use the term lightly as viruses aren't actually living) organism.  Thats how they change.  However, AIDs should be curable by ONE vaccine, which maybe this doctor found or not, because there is a group of individuals in Africa that is immune to the virus. Although they don't know how.

-reply by Nathan