xisto Community
abdalla agamy

Google Strikes Again!

lol, only google can come up with such ideas.......i used google talk earlier but it was nowhere near msn msg or yahoo and so i stopped using ithowever, i've been using my gmail account frequently and so adding this feature into gmail is a great boon to gmail userseven though, its in the beta stage, google is doing a world of good for its gmail users

i don't think it could steal users from msn or AIM... they are the top chatting client on the internet... unless they offer some features that neither aim nor msn has.. .then they might probably have more user...Well.. i still like msn messenger the best.. it looks nice and good features.. I wonder how much google will benefit from all these upgrades...

"users of MSN should be able to message users of ICQ and others. that?s the worst part about IM software these days,"Paltalk is a IM software which lets you log into "MSN" , "ICQ" , 2 others i cannot remember :huh:;) When there's a lonely brain there's a growing bussineschris@pencaderweb.co.ukAll you personal web needs

Wow great to know this.My friends have used this gmail chat and they told its good chat program.As i told you in my last reply that i am very happy to know that google has introduced this chat program and i would like to join my friends group.I have two gmail accounts now, thinking of which to use... :huh: Thanks for this post on here.

i realy supprised when i saw that, one of realy simple yet realy useful and intersting ideas.and google have something like webhost, free affcourse. Its called google base, base.google.com i posted about that here on this forum.google cant stop with new inventions...em btw this is maybe in wrong topic ? should it be in gmail subforum ?