xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Runescape general discussion and more...

I don't know i you're all talking about the latest version of RuneScape (3D), but I sure like the game. I'm lvl 56 en pretty good at all of my skillsInfact, that's why I'm here. Together with some friends we have a RuneScapeclan, called the Shadow Masters, and I'm creating the website.If you have questions about RuneScape, you can always ask me, my name ingame is JavacheGreetz,Javache

It's a fun game, but I found it rather borish over time. It's really addictive (especially at first), but after a while, it seems that you're not able to level up easily, and when you don't have friends on there, it's not much fun. The thing that annoys me most, is the people at higher levels that steal your minerals and such out from under you...but other then that, I still play it periodically.

First time i heard of runescape I thought it was Run and Escape.True it sucks you in when you first play it.I was sucked in when it first game out. I was into it. But over time i got bored. At one point i was giving people rides from one town to another. If you're a member You'll be playing this game for a while. The gave is made up of mostly java..I still think this game is unique. I haven't seen anyother game that does what runescape does.They have like 20 servers online now.Great game!

:D:D:D RUNEscape was a waste of the FIRSt year of my nerdsy life i was a noob back then didnt know anything about the net all i knew was runescape......BUT when i learned more RUNESCAPE was a piece of filthy **** =P still ok though theres alot of better games like priston tale,Anarchy online,Gunbound...ETC.!!!! :DB)

Hmmm. Runescape. I used to be so obsessed with that game when i was about twelve. I guess it's a really addictive game but it just takes a bit of getting in to. Because when you are a low level its really boring and you cant do much. It's much better to pay because you get a lot more options (my bro used to have a paid account, i never bothered...) haha the cooking skill's quite fun :D

i've also played runescape a while back i think my level is 42 or 46 or something i cant remember but ya i was soo obsessed in smithing and mining i have like level 72 mining and 40 something for smithing. i spent hours on end on the computer doing the samething over and over again. i actually stopped the game because i got killed while i was watching tv...i know its sad... but i had all my valubale items and i realized its not really worth all the trouble. but it is a fun game and i recommend it to those who want to play something simple. But yes the runescape community is pretty rude most of them will call you a noob or tell you to %$#@ off but there are some ppl who will help you out. BUT I HIGHLY SUGGEST FOR PPL WHO ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL TO NOT PLAY BECAUSE IF YOU GET ADDICTED YOU WILL BE DOOMED FOR YOUR STUDIES. thank god i finished playing it during my summer vacation...

I rather like rs. Especially the leveling up. But I got hacked not long ago, and lost nearly a million worth of gold.T_T And jagex doesn't give the stuff back. Which is reasonable because otherwise every other person would be lying about that. So. It's fun.

The game is pretty fun if you have nothing else better to do online and nothing to do at home either. But i mean just playing it all day that would get really boring unless you are like a runscape maniac. But other wise it would be so boring and id probably get a headace when i cant beat something.

Seeing how many better free MMORPGs there are out there with better communities, the only reason I would ever consider playing this is if I suddenly had to use an old computer, and had dial up internet, thus disabling any 100-200mb downloads.

Runescape is the best browser-based rpg, and it's free. You can also upgrade to 'premium' which is alot better (I'm 'premium member'). It's a really great game!

It is the best java game ever ! The graphic engine is very good for a java game !
You can find a 3D java engine here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ! OctLight is a Java game engine that will provide all the tools necessary to get 3D massively multi player online games. It can be used for single player games as well, although that's the not the main focus !

Bye

The quality of the game can be affected totally by the other people playing. Sometimes I was in a very good server and the people who were there at the time seemed very nice, but at other times, especially in the towns, the places were all full of people typing abuse at each other.

I'm level 72 combat on Runescape 2. I have 60 strength, 60 attack and 51 defence. I also have 60 magic, 50 ranged and 37 prayer. It get's boring once your a high level, because it takes ages to level up and all you do is fight the same high leveled monsters. Anyways if you want to talk to me, add Namie Amuro. I'm usually on Saturdays.