xisto Community
SoCalAztec

Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3 The good and bad about each

Hey i honestly think you should get both if you can i know there are a lot for some people but what im saying is that xbox360 is good for games and ps3 is good for hardware and graphics so its really ur choice but u should get a ps3 if u can only get one although there highly unpopular compared to an xbox360

GENERAL

Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3

I think that both consoles are great. I own a PS3 and a mate of mine owns a 360 and the main difference is the resolution. I have a HDTV and the games look superb but my mate jsu thas a normal TV and I'm afraid it looks poor, compared that is.

So pretty much what I'm saying is that if your not a fanboy, only spend the money on a PS3 if you have a HDTV.

-reply by Ashley

PS3/XBOX 360

Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3

Well Having Read Some of These Posts, some are misleading

PS3 Has A Better Overall system - much more power, memory (unless you get xbox 360 elite) and better graphics

XBOX - probably will bring out more sports games

Also XBOX Live Costs �40 I think a year and PS3 Network is free!

-reply by Neuronic

So far at the minute, I've only got the Xbox 360, and I think it has been brilliant. The only problem that I have had with it is that I had to return it for 2weeks when I got the ring of death, which I hear has happened on a lot of consoles, so that can be a downside to the xbox 360.On the otherhand, the PS3, I heard is good from friends of mine, but not as good as the Xbox 360.

i think x-box is cool its very nice but ps3 has better technology . but my friends tell to use x-box because it is very popular and has very good graphics and it is lot more cheaper than ps3 so i preffer x-box with wireless remote , we should play x-box in big screen and the best game is halo3 ,if u have not yet played u should play it its really cool game. :):lol:

Can we beat a dead horse any more?

I'm sure at this point that the comparison is rather dead in the water... subject only to fanboy arguments. Both consoles have been out long enough for game library development. As I've mentioned before, both consoles are comparable with hardware specifications. The only thing that leaves one to be better than the other is the exclusive content to each console. Sony has Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, and whatever else going for it; Microsoft has Halo 3, Gears of War, and whatever else going for it.

In all reality, I'm just waiting for an emulator for both consoles so I don't have to buy a stinkin' $400-$600 PS3 to enjoy MGS4. :lol: I'm almost ready to sell my 360... the ONLY game I have for it is Halo 3, and I've been out of the console gaming niche for a while now. (Now, if I had my Wii back, I might be content with just that...)

In my opion, i'm going to go with the PS3. So, much better console than the 360. There are more features the PS3 has than what you can do with the 360. Not to memntion... Free Online play! PS3's don't break down as much as the 360 also.I got a 360 for christmas and i got red ring, and got another 360 console. Guesse what happens? Red Ring... So, i hate 360's now. I wouldn't pay for live either. You can basicly do the same stuff you can on the PS3 than on Xbox Live. The only difference is that they have bigger bandwidth than PS3, but yet... the PS3 still has online play and that's all that matters.i'm not that big on the graphics either. Some 360 games have better graphics than some of the PS3 games, and some Ps3 games have better graphics than some 360 games. I don't care about that graphics either. That's why i have the Wii. The PS3 also have motioned sensored controllers now just like the Wii. 360 doesn't have that. The montion sensor isnt an exact copy cat. You just move the controller around. It requires no Slashing like the Wii, and other controls. I'm going to go into some details with the internet channel. On the Ps3's internet channel you can download items straight from the internet like music, videos , movies, games, and photos etc...You can also upload photos and videos too. The Ps3 has the best internet browser out of any console. So, when people complain about the PS3 price is too high, it's actually worth it. 360 user pay more than what do they do than the PS3 because they pay for live. So, have fun spending money playing to play online!I never mentioned other things like blue ray, video chatting, text chatting, bluetooth, and other features that PS3 brings to you. PS3 is truly the most entertaining gaming system in the world today.That's all i have to say

I am currently using an original XBOX and i'm looking to buy a new one.......I love my XBOX but i'm hearing some bad things about the 360 and i'm hearing that Playstation 3 could be outta this world. Does anyone know the good and bad about each of these systems so that i can make a better decision.....either to buy the 360 or wait for the PS3.....I personally love the XBOX because when playing sports games the graphics are head and shoulders above all the other systems.......i don't know if 360 holds the same characteristics

go for the ps3 well you cant base the graphics to the 360 ps3 games are all in HD and if you have an HDTV and the HD cable for the ps3 WOOOOOOOOW you think you seen something really nice wait till you see the ps3 in action it is so nice i almost passed out when i seen how nice the graphics are

..........Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3Hmmm... I think I'l go for ps3 since xbox 360 still have a lot of bugs and issues.But it is a really a dizzying choice.Whether I want ps3 or xbox 360.Xbox has almost all cool games like bully scholarship edition,halo 1 2 and 3 and almost all of the games.But ps3 have nice graphics and great games.But at here,ps 3 price ARE A KILLER.And I didn't know whether it is worth it or not.Ps 3 could last longer.And it has a compact dics tray meaning I won't get stuck like xbox 360.It doesn't produce too much noise while playing.The design are cool and pretty sleek.But t awesome graphic means I need to buy a HDTV.At here,xbox 360 price are quite convenient and with its great games it should be more suitable for me.The design are quite normal.But it have many leak.The sound it produce while playin is just gonna disturb me while playin.And it have so many bugs and issues until microsoft have to give the buyers a year warranty instead of 3 month.And at here I did'nt get enough plans and information about it.Oh noes which one to choose somebody help meh!P.S sometimes I wish sony and microsoft just work together and create an ultimate console or somethin.>8D-reply by kyrozen

Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3

I heard that the ps3's internet sucks and needs much more work so id have to go with xbox 360 because some of its games are amazing!!

-reply by Josh

to keep it safe from fanboy wars (wishes he could find the link again)
Stats wise the ps3 will be better if they deliver the stats they say they are going to. The link I was looking for was an actual Microsoft Rep for the 360 that stated that the ps3 will beat them out if they deliver the specs as well. Probably doesn't have his job anymore either lol.

I myself am a Sony fan and will be, each game that comes out on the market now a days comes out for all systems with the exception of one or 2 games for each system so that is what you need to keep your eye on i guess. Is which system is going to have the "exclusive" to which system.

but like the best game ever , canis camen edit 2 /bully 2 is only coming out on xbox