I could take 3000 people for free to the hall of fame

another girl come for me and ask me for my name

she broke up with u she said u to fat go train

mad girls no I'm a player

girls don't like boys that live in other peoples layer

ya poeple no I'm not wack at rappin

come on guys no word what happin

my rapMy Own Rap Songs

I post like a fool in the middle of the nightMaths got me down but I'm not goin without a fightThink I cant rhyme worth a dime?Then ask Snoopy and he'll tell you who canIts me slow pokeI aint no jokeCause I roll with the punchesEven though my mommy packs my school lunches!

-kayla reply I was bored

-reply by kayla

diss iguestMy Own Rap SongsIguest u think u can rapReally now everything u tlk bout is crapSayin u get girl wen u kno u sit on guys lapsWen u kno your girl cheatin on u when I f**ked her behind ya backNext was your mom and I gave her an anxiety attack.But I guess this isnt itWanna kno yBc u poped out right between her thighsThis was imfamousHit me up on myspace @Myspace.Com/gboro09-reply by imfamous 

hey i m new to this forum. i just wanted a platform 2 post ma creations so i landed up here .anyone who can grant life(music) to my lyrics i'll b very thankful............so here goes ma song
FLOPPED BUT GALLOPED

For a second Yeah! just for a second Imagine yourself as a lost rapper
when u have to fight your worst fears
when u need to move on while everyone sneers
when your welcome is done with cans of beers
now thats the place to control your tears
n u need to smile on stage ,no matter if u are filled with rage
to the top but you need not stop
your knees shouldn't drop
your breathe shouldn't block
cuz believe it or not
but u haven't flopped.
there is always hope as u may have seen in daily soaps
u gotta be the person who is already dead but who'll come back again
just to shoot ya in head.
now go to your bed n think of that bet which ya made with your friend
but lost instant.
wake up,do i need to shake ya up??
just go for a fast n raise your mast
n prepare yourself for the biggest nuclear holocaust.
revise you rhymes as many times
as you may hear the tinkling of chimes.
travel back for the crowd is waiting
not for your song but to screw you off if u again start shaking.
just accumulate your energy like Mamta Banerjee
n start your rap,don't make it look like crap.
it should be clear n loud n not down n out.
but that doesn't mean that u will shout.
show them middle finger if they start their giggle
n soon u'll see that they are ready to mingle.
u won't believe its actually happening
that u are actually rapping
n there will be no devil with its teeth snapping.
i know the crowd is dense but don't be tense
your song is immense n look! they have crossed the fence.
they are hugging u, they are kissing u
not kicking or hissing ya.
just leave them there n run up that stair.
n go to your friend who is kinda bend
n know what , he is wet with sweat
cuz man..............
YOU HAVE WON THE BET.

Wow. I think this is kind of a cliche but is pretty good. It has a really good ring to it! Altough I was crackign up while reading it. "n there will be no devil with its teeth snapping" LOL! Overall 7/10. Keep it up!

I hear the faint rap but I would say that what you wrote is very cool but who'll believe the Internet can be copied and everything and claim that yours is extra, I would like to see if the course is straight and video for this so if not your problem when you have to give me a video link to see

Edited by index.html (see edit history)

My rapMy Own Rap Songs

The story of the beginningEverybody?s always tellin? me how this world was createdAll these different stories, man ? I just hate it.Day and night I be lookin? out at the sky thinking,Science or religion?They both got a point but very different visions,Now was the time I made ma decision:So I searched it up in the book of wisdom,And here we go, I came to the conclusion:This aint no dictatorship, man it?s just a hatershipWell at least that?s what God sed to Satan,For giving all his angels ****.And so satan said to him ?I was made from fire?,?The angels was made from clay.??God, you can throw me outa heaven but ima fulfil my darkest desires??Ima make my own way?And God said to him: ?jus u w8 till judgement day?Satan began his dirty work on us people,By tryna spread an evil disease,Told em? to eat from the forbidden apple tree,Yo, I mean Adam and Eve.They were thrown outa the heavens too,God forgave em? but told em? to live on the earth,Then she gave birth - and the human race startedBegan with all the prophets of God,And here we came after they parted.And yo, thas the story of how the world was started.This aint no dictatorship, man it?s just a hatershipWell at least that?s what God sed to Satan,For giving all his angels ****.And so satan said to him ?I was made from fire?,?The angels was made from clay.??God, you can throw me outa heaven but ima fulfil my darkest desires??Ima make my own way?And God said to him: ?jus u w8 till judgement day?Now listen up don?t confuse me with a *BLEEP*, am not black am paki man.I chosen my way, my God and ma religionModern way of life, Allah, Islam and all my future visions.And don?t be hatin? on me, thas my own decisionAnd I aint stoppin?, aint givin? up hope,Until I reach the top, top of the globeEveryone else stuck sellin? crack thinking dey don?t have another way,Man dey aint gunna last, and it?s all ****in? dope!This aint no dictatorship, man it?s just a hatershipWell at least that?s what God sed to Satan,For giving all his angels ****.And so satan said to him ?I was made from fire?,?The angels was made from clay.??God, you can throw me outa heaven but ima fulfil my darkest desires??Ima make my own way?And God said to him: ?jus u w8 till judgement day?Yo I aint doin dis alone, dey call me W-Desi-BAnd am all up in here reppin for em? desi comm unity,Don?t know wat desi is?Man I aint got time to explain,Type it up mayn, google it or summtainYa don find it, man thas a shame,Gaad Daym!Hate me or love me,Either way I'm recognisedBut one day, wen I reach the top, u gunna be thinkin?What a perfect plan I devisedYou gunna be hatin yaself for it was me u dislikedBut whilst u still der hatin? I'm up top all wisePhilthy rich, thas ma prise,And u still down der, only jus realised:I'm hatin on ya now, I got braggin rights,Bentleys, Bimmers, and am rollin? wiv all em bright lights.This is my way and it paid off, yano, u ruined your life.If you want me cum get me, il be right here, runnin ma own enterpriseB rememberin:This aint no dict ator ship, man - it?s just a hater shipThis aint no dict ator ship, man - it?s just a hater shipThis aint no dict ator ship, man - it?s just a hater shipHATERSHIP

-reply by W-Desi-B

my rapMy Own Rap SongsWalkin down the street wit my *BLEEP* drec.Poundin on these *BLEEP*s oops I mean wiggas.Riddin down the stree wit my 24 spinnin lookin in my trunk like what r u playin.Bass so loud u can hear it humin.Kush so strong u can smell me comin.I chill wit my *BLEEP* his names drec.We be smokin every time we roll up on your block.Tryin to get this ***** to **** r cocks.We just hitta wit the glock then pull on out.-reply by jersey forsythe

good workbut to be different try some thing new in the raptake this hint and tell me if i'm wrong:* the rap lyrics contain short words (due to fast temp) that's why they use slang language and lose a part of audience.TRY TO USE NORMAL LENGTH OF WORDS (ORDINARY AND COMMON USED WORDS)that will make you different , decent and famousGood Luck

BrianMy Own Rap Songs

aey yo

I ryhem so tight they say my lyrics are white but I keep brothas feelin they right so much flow ta make a acapala sound cold make cops drop when I cruze up on the block glock cocked time ta pop bustas runnin they dam mouths they ain't been pound in the ground I make stlye look mo fad load my mag time ta tag  fagz die bye nine mind so blind I can't see if I'm ryhem or putten in 2 much timen hope 4 a spot ta make hotshots come up out they plot maken mo dough then ya average huslter maken myself Bri look so fly then the rienin rains chains cover they neck but chains cover my wrisk so **** the softs I'm comen out harder than a boulder 2 much **** on shoulder got me stressed I can't rest so  I try my best but the west got me wearin  a vest ta protect won't hesistate ta put 2 the cheat an 1 in the head rest in the dead cuz u ****en feds can't catch a thug in the slumps u call it but I call it home so I'm goin hotter than the summer 2 much haters not a lotta lovers but  **** the haters love 2 the suppota yeah my name Brian a.K.A Bri just a lil ryhem I thought of in school so I'm white but I hope my ryhems are right so there ya have

-reply by Brian Hennen

My?lifewhen?I?wake?up?I?have?a?feeling?of?gloommy?parents?are?fighting?downstairs?so?I?go?the?bathroomwhen i see?my?faceI?know?that?I'ma?disgracebecause?I?pop?pills?and?smoke?weedmy?parents?don't?understand?that?this?is?what?I?needI'm?tired?of?them?judgin?me?nudgin?metrying?to?make?me?something?I?don't?wanna?be!!!so?I?go?to?my?room?and?say?I?don't?give?a?*BLEEP*I?don't?need?you?dad?I?wanna?be?stuck?in?the?muckI?like?gettin?high?I?don't?need?to?liedon't?give?me?a?sigh?I?only?want?you?to?die!!!I?hate?the?way?you?treat?me?every?day?you?end?up?beatnin?meso?I'll?say?it?againI'd?rather?live?with?michael?Jackson*BLEEP*?you?dad?don't?get?madI?know?I'm?the?son?you?don't?wanna?havbut?it's?okI?won't?change?my?wayI'll?live?life?like?it's?my?last?dayschools?the?only?place?that?I?enjoycause?when?I?come?home?you?try?to?employthat?I'm?a?screw?up?a?*BLEEP*?up?a?motha?*BLEEP*ing?stonerso?I?go?to?the?bathroom?and?whack?off?my?big?bonersingings?the?only?way?to?express?how?I?feel?cause?when?I?try?to?tell?you?dad????[/tab][tab]?you?don't?think?it's?realbut?I?still?care?that?your?having?an?affairwith?a?*BLEEP*?named?Sarahbut?you?better?beware?she?might?cause?dispairand?make?you?swearand skin her from her hairso?dad?this?goodbyeI?don't?wanna?lieI?don't?wanna?cryI?don't?wanna?try?anymorego?marry?ms.?drew?Barrymore?I'm?tired?of?hearing?your?voiceso?I?will?rejoicewhen?I?leave?home?and?I?get?stonedthen?get?some?domethrough?a?phoneand?go?get?a?loanso?I?can?buy?some?more?hydrocodonewhen?I?get?sleepy?eyed?I?dream?about?suicideand?how?I?wanna?be?killed?by?syanideor?jump?out?a?plane??and?when?my?body?hits?the?groundmy?organs?flyand?this?is?how?I?wanna?die?*BLEEP*?you?daddon't?get?madI?know?I'm?the?son?you?don't?wanna?havbut?it's?okI?won't?change?my?wayI'll?live?life?like?it's?my?last?day-Antwan

hi my name is shakira and I have a rap about my haterz please give good comments!!

yo I walk the halls of richneck elementary,all my haterz wanna be jus like me,u touch meh I'll mess u up completly,when I come around  kids get scared of meh,I'm illy,my haterz know day cant beat meh,I'll rearrange your face seriously,my swagg so fresh I walk right pass u,your scared to death,u try to run,u can run but u cant hide and when I find u be ready to die,I know I'm a very young girl but dats how it is in my world I'm a gangsta girl,don't hate meh becuz I wasnt who u thoght I was or who u wanted meh to be cause from start to finish u never knew the real me,haterz on hate the things thay cant get and the people day cant be cuz like I said my haterz wana be like meh,girls lookin meh up and down and don't have nothing to say but its funny how the words come out when I walk away yea she think she all dat yea dats wat dey say but I don't worry about it cuz dae don't have the guts to face meh anyway...If u hate me or wat I'm reppin then hit d door  and get the steppin.

I think that all of these songs are awesome.I really like the one by brandon he can rap.But watz going on with people do people ever go on tis website,if you do please reply I want to see if you like the songs to! MAXIFRESH out!!

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

call me your princess

yes I'm the best

I'm on the level above ya

u cant even touch my bubble

I'm about too rock the stands

u don't even have a man

I'm like the sunshine

I'm gonna make u blind