xisto Community
merciless47

My Own Rap Songs

haha... you hear da? i be spittin fire at da micsplittin lyrics alike i be droppin A's in my testdont even need to try coz ima better than bestcoz i know youyou aint new on the blockyou star of da headlinesknow how to unload a glocktred steady dickwador ima put a round in your clot!get used to my lyricscoz im hear to staycoz passion is perminantyou just rap for the payyou heard my lagacy n nameyouve seen my fortune n famewanna see the real me?*BLEEP*a im exatly samecoz the beat of my heartis the beat on the trackthe mint dont mattercoz it comes by the sackthese rhymes aint importantill write them in my sleepthe whole pictures my bloodand the meanings run deepits true... ima dangerous prickits coz of the hatersmy tounge and trigger are quickits tru wat they saykeep your enemies closei keep them closer than mostnever a heartbeat awayfrom the tip of a slugtrust i can draw fasteri pull your life like a plugbut dont get me wrongi aint nobodys thug.damn its like a fireboiling my wordsevery muscle tense with desireforgetting my lines*BLEEP* it ill freestyleive sung it so many timesits second nature nowdamnit its firstgotta get up in the lightsbefore my lungs burstthe crowd is silentyou in the presence of nobilityima blow yo mindto the best of my abilitywhat? how you dont know me is a mysterymutha*BLEEP*a im going down in history!TJskwared over and out

Guys, guys, guys. We don't need to rap about being rich, or being a pimp, or beating up hookers. That's what Grand Theft Auto is for. Can anyone rap about something, oh I don't know, logical?

I don't care about ya fortune n fame,really I think it's lame.I don't give a flip,go ahead try to shoot me in the hip you'll never hit me your to bad with aim.You should be ashamed,I don't care whatcha nick-named.Yep this is a white boy rap,I'll take you on another lap.So just sit back,might as well go get a snack.I ain't the rapper who swears in every sentence,and i hate drugs. I think they really suck,I don't give a HEY I told ya i don't swear,and I don't care.

im looking at you and i know you see me your dazed and confused after i knock you on your jeansyou must be trippin thinking you can beat me*BLEEP* tie your shoes and watch a pro rap naturally Gettin in the mix Taking all the pics Rockin out my kicks And laying all the chicks yea gettin in the mixwhen i pull up i got syrup in my cupcause you know whats up im the champ your the runner upif you wanna buzz like a bee drinks are on mevip ladies only if you got money Gettin in the mix Taking all the pics Rockin out my kicks And laying all the chicks yea gettin in the mixin the studios busting all my beatshustling really hard like defeats under my feetwhy press delete when my rap game is completeif you wanna compete i consider you take a seat Gettin in the mix Taking all the pics Rockin out my kicks And laying all the chicks yea gettin in the mixup to the clubs and back with a couple broadsi get them all night nice bods all nodsim gettin and laying all the fine *bottom* chickscause me myself and i always gettin in the mix Gettin in the mix Takin all the pics Rockin out my kicks And laying all the chicks Gettin in the mix Gettin in the mix

Yo your quick to failYour to much of a kid to tellAll your acne jokes u think are wellApply to him as a fairytaleAnd when it comes to rap im the steady kingAnd ur boyfriend prefers u when ur not wearing anythingExcept his wedding dildoBut I do the most workU can go firstU can keep my girls money and tour the whole earthLooking for growth spermI got the sick flavorWhile this faker Is trying not to get confused as a fifth graderBut anyway ur getting wreckedAnd when he was a kidHe wished he was bigBut instead he got the reverse effectHave u even developed into a person yetOr is ur mom still trying to figure out what birth defectnope she still needs to detectBut when we spit its airlessBut I don’t know why anybody would be scared against This piece of asparagusAnd you see the crazy thing to me is that u reek of such arroganceBut secretly u speak to a therapist

the time is yours

to open up those doors to

a whole new life

stick-en to your grind

and then you'll find

that your caught up in a mess with your wife and kids

then you slap your wife

and mess your life up even more

you try to run away run away from this day

run away run away. (x2)

money got you doin fine

that's how you compensate

they treat you with all this hate

they try to determine your fate

about this life you lead

you just bleed out lies

and all you do is cry

and you never try. (x2)

you try to run away run away from this day

run away run away. (x2)

come on and try

and maybe you can fit in

that means stop pout'n and cryin

just take a stand

for what you know is right

your in the spotlight

get up and fight

take that mike

say what ever you like

so just don't run away don't run away from this day

just don't run away just don't run away. (x2)

go back to your own family

and tell them that you love them

tell them that your sorry

and live your life

just like you were supposed to do (x2)

you don't have to run away you don't run away from this day

so just don't do it. :)

I got bytches hating

Nigkas tryna date me

Keep my circle small because these bytches are some fakeys

All they do is talk shyot

Talk shyot and get hit bytch

Bet you aint know dat one wen u started running yo lips

Bytches tryna be me

I dnt giva fck doe

You will neva be me even as much as you try hoe

-Im still tryna finish it Lol

DESCENT - JayKayWhat im tellin' you now, my life, a story i guess.It all started at my birth, had got to be the middle child, what im worth? I don't know, nothin' i'll show, then i met you, i liked you, you didn't like that, you were always with th-that guy.He's a bastard, and i'm the only one to know, he's dumb he broked ya heart, he broked mine, my problems is gettin' bigger and bigger, 'cause!My lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?My??lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?5 years have passed, still no good, just *BLEEP* I don't like. Feels like somebody else controlin' my life, somethin' I don't ?like, like he's ridin' my bike.Cant hear my own thoughts, no good, guess it doesn't matter, glass shatter, bullets fired, gettin' dark, feelin' nothin'. 'cause!My lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?My ?lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?GAME OVER! Have no more chance, already met death, he said: you got one more chance to do right, not tonight or tomorrow, your last chance, let's dance.Happens all the times, I know my stinkin' rhymes, are no good, just eat some good food, feel better? No, why, 'cause!My lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?My ?lifes a descent, problems gettin' bigger, why cant i just dont do a magic trick, Alakazam, Kablam, everything is fine?NO!

1 OF MY 1ST PAGES ON A TOP FIVE/

GHOST ON DA STAGE,DROP UR HANDZ N LEAVE LIFE/

IT WASN'T A MEGIC STICK BUT A CURSED KNIFE/

MADE ME 2 KILL MY MOM WHEN I WAS ONLY FIVE/

I KILLED WEED N SET MY OWN HIGHT/

I SPIT ON AN A4 WHEN MY BRAIN IS TIGHT/

ALL EYES ON MY SOCKETS THOUGH THE KILLED MY SIGHT/

DEATH IS ON THE GROUND MY LIFE IS HIGH A BIT/

I KEPT IT LOCKED OUT OF REACH OF IT/

I SUED THE DEVIL SO HE WANT ME DEAD/

SO I'M HERE 2 SPIT THE WHISPERS THAT I'VE HEARD/

SO MANY ARROWS ON MY HELMET, THEY WANT MY HEAD/

N THEY'LL MAKAVELIZE MY STORY LIKE BIN LADEN/

THE'LL CLAIM LIKE THEY INVITED ME 2 MY LAST DINNER/

THEY'LL PUT GUESSES IN UR HEADS 2 THINK I WAS A SINNER/

N FORCE YALL 2 PRAISE A FAKE GRAVE OF A BREAD WINNER/

HAMILTON & FRANKLIN WILL BE VALUELESS....THEY'LL SWIPE WITH A FINGER/

***********BRAINCUFF************SCORPIO*************

:ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry:

Spiritually i am strong

Lyrically I am song

Materialistically I am wrong

Thought happiness would come from these new clothes

but i woke up and realized those ideas were just for foes

Everything is self explanitory

cant be explained by some scientific labratory

be objective, not so recepetive, to your own ego, be free just let go

Lucid dream made me realize everything aint really how it seems

woke up this morning with a sense of inquiry

what the *BLEEP* is up with our society?

Tryin to push us to live in constant sobriety, while there are higher levels of communication

probin the human investigation

Pushin forth to gather up all the united nations

tryin to create a system that we can all live in?!

Dream on my mind is long gone, take another hit from the bong, tryin to create some *BLEEP* that comes on strong

If i keep talkin you might judge, I aint made of whip C.R.E.A.M n fudge,

there aint no sugar coatin to what i be smokin

I lay a rap just like that, take it its there on your lap...slap!

Maybe i cant always rhym on the right time but atleast i know what to say in some kind of metaphorical way

I know what im sayin, so i be slayin, while your sittin there obeyin

you're just about to smoke some green

Everything is normal so it seems

purple haze

got you crazed

locked yourself in your room for days

you dont even need to buy it

since you already supply it

but you still got financial issues

cant even afford your own box of tissues

cant even remember the last time someone missed you

just got dissed too

you pissed brew?

Wheres your crew when you need them

left them out there bleedin

misconceptions tryin to figure out their own perceptions

stuck in your own dimension

with no transcenison

tryin to get to some higher level

but your stuck down here with the devil

pure evil, good thing my lyrics are lethal

exasperated by the fact that i can rap faster then when you masterbated

ooops just let that one run

just tryin to poke some fun

apperently youre a story teller

well maybe you should tell them a lil better

you need to create lyrics withe real meaning

get our of your instinctual being

you need love to create a positive action

so stop with all the negative reaction

the mind is the matrix of all matter

so clear your brain of all the scatter

your thoughts create this reality, so think before you act upon this immense society

stop gettin lost in all your thoughts,

so distraught

forgettin all the wisdom you've ever been taught!

Sure i may not be a stereotypical rapper that you hear now adays

but i seem to lead all them astray

through my own individual way

so much T.H.C

make me feel ok to just be me

Remember just be yourself, thats the only way something good will come out of your mouth.

well thats all

I'm out.