xisto Community
Ashleigh

Hey

heya ashleigh, welcome to the forums..they are really good forums once you get active etc....but if you wanna stay cool with the mods and admins, you should make longer posts not just 1 liners..contribute somthing, ya know--but welcome to the forums!! enjoy! making longer posts also gets you more hosting credits

okay cool thanks for the information would have made that post longer but i reallly didnt have a clue as to what i was supposed to say in it so once i'm more active on here the forums get better? what kinda stuff am i supposed to contribute anyway... I dont have very much info for a website kinda forum anwyay

As you can see, not only our forum is dedicated to webdesigns and computer programming languages but also dedicated to school work and daily general talks as well. The recently placed relationship section and posting your own review of a product or a service should cover just about general topics in everyday life. Should you experience a topic that you want to discuss but cannot find the appropriate section to place, please feel free to contact your friendly moderator staff members, or anything else for that matter.Welcome to Xisto.com. Please make sure you read Xisto Readme, place your tray in up-right position. Fasten your seatbelt. This is non-smoking, no cursing, respectful forum-line and we welcome all new members. We understand that you had the choice of other forums. And thank you for choosing Xisto.com forum. :rolleyes:Can you tell I've been in an airplane way too long? I miss my house...

Hello Ashleigh and welcome to Xisto!I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the forums and let you know more about this wonderful community. I have now been a member here for a while and have never had absolutely any problems regarding service, uptime, support, or any problems with the members on the forums. This is really one of the best free web-hosting providers out there and I am glad to see that you decided to join up with us. Just remember to post regularly as it is the key to keeping your account remaining active. Good luck on your future website and I hope to see you around in the forums sometime in the near future!