xisto Community
rvalkass

Msn Hotmail Cant Exactly Do Emails

Hotmail was the only email provider I used when I was young. It was awesome back then, with no other potential competitors (eg. Gmail) Indeed, there were various improvements but it is still below what I expected.I tried Yahoo Mail - however I completely ignored it after trying it for a day. I didn't like the taste and design.So it was ymail, to hotmail, then on to Gmail. And I dare say I will be using Gmail for a very long time. However, I still keep my hotmail account for MSN purpose.

Weird! I actually like Hotmail. Or I did until this recent change where all the messages from one person are lumped together, and the only problem with that is if I have already sent them a reply, and forgot to tell them something, if I click on it again, I send the message to myself. Haven't figured out how to avoid that one yet, other than deleting my address and copy/pasting theirs in place of it, providing I can find it somewhere in the body of the email message. I have the original hotmail account I started with 10 or 11 years ago. I did also start the paid part, it's like $20 a year or less. I have a ton of emails in it, and no commercials. More than enough space.

i have never used hotmail but you make it sound pretty bad :( i use gmail but i mainly use cpannel email because its hard to get my domain name to send me spam and its fast and no name is already taken :P but thats just my two cents~calebFTW

I just opened an msn email account and I absolutely love it. It's been 6 months so far. I have sent small documents and pictures, nothing too large and it has reached it's destination. But the truth is that the reason why I love msn is because of the beautiful emoticons!! They are adorable and you can't find the same emoticons with AOL, Gmail, or Yahoo. Gmail has some cute ones but not as nice as msn. Call me silly but I like to express myself with emoticons when I write. I only use msn email for personal use, rarely for business. I also the like the user-friendly interface. I am very visual and I just like the way the page is displayed. So far no junk mail to speak of. The only problem I came across is that when I sent my daughter an email to her work, it got blocked. She had to do something to her computer at work to unblock me. Now all my email goes through to her.