xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Says Goodbye

Saint michael I don't know you very much, I saw your posts before my registration and I liked them a lot...The second thing I wanna say is that I understand you about the leaving, I needed a pause from the computer, from the virtual world where I spent whole my free time.When I realized that I've lost almost all the important things from my life, because the internet, chat, etc. I made a break from everything virtual...I think that everybody sometime make that break, pause...maybe that is not a solution, maybe the best thing is to find the balance between virtual and real life...I wish you to find that balance, that golden middle... and I also wish to you, to see all that tiny nice things which make life more supportable....

Saint Michael, as much as you may only look back on it as an escape for you, I'm sure the community here remembers you as part of the backbone of these forums, with such high levels of participation in all areas - always ready to leave a helpful comment or witty remark. Your impact here has been greatly felt, and that is no mere achievement, considering you have helped many obtain forum hosting which, in one way or another, has allowed people to express themselves on the internet.
Best of luck mate in finding your way, and should you ever need people to talk to, remember there's a forum with thousands of members ready to listen.

really?i am so sorry to be late to say the last farewell.i donot know say what to express the feeling of your leaving this moment...well,remember those happy words you gave before in our community.to be good luck in your life. :rolleyes:

Again, who needs a post count... I'm leaving Xisto's hosting soon as well....

Sory, Please who want to leave, do that without announcement.. You are complaining for loosing time, and such postings are realy wasting time.

I hope that the moderator , close this topic.
Edited by kasm (see edit history)

Why is that Kasm?It's only a way to say goodbye to a community they've been part of.

But back on topic... It is true that computers can distract people from real life, same goes for television.
Yes, it is a fun way at times to spend time viewing others visions (tell a vision :rolleyes:) or doing digital interactivities, but life is to live like a human, not like a zombie.

That's sad. Bye Saint_Micheal. We'll all miss you here at Xisto. And I agree that computers are stressfull. They are a little evil too. Stupid computer games force you to be addicted to the computer. Than when you are forced away, you go through withdrawl basically. That's my problem with computers. But anyways, C Ya Saint_Micheal