xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ixBot

Call Of Duty Cheats

So some of you might have enough of playing fair. You can use cheats(not cheatcodes). Most CoD servers are protected with PunkbusteB so you cannot use older public cheats there, some servers have no PB so you can cheat there.I started cheating after a month after getting CoD. I got them from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Soon I started to program my own cheat that were undetectable by PunkBuster. I've made my private wallhack + Uber AimBot that I only share with my friends. I was taken to the MPC(MPCFORUM) CoD clan. We all made hacks(some were let public). We hacked everywhere. Now I've left MPC and stopped cheating, I play CoD rarely and without any cheats at all.I reccommend just trying these cheats, they are pretty fun at first. Do not play with them for long, you'll be playing as a cheater forever.That's all.

yeah i was just about to say the same, cheats suck and cheaters suck even more, what is the point in cheating its lame!punkbuster is there to stop you cheating and it ruins the game for others if u do cheat, personally i think it is pointless and you shouldnt be so stupid to try!Dont ruin the game for me and others kyle

i despise u ixbot, if u are to cheat y not do it on servers of your own, instead of going to other peoples servers which THEY PAY FOR and ruin the game, all cheaters should be found hung and decapitated :rolleyes:

Wow, thanks for ruining the game for the people you have played with you noob. And then you guys went and made a ?CLAN? for all of the hacks and cheats. You are the dumbest person in the world. Now, all those people that got the cheat, told all their friends, and then they told their friends, and so on the cycle goes. So pretty soon with all of the cheaters out there the game of call of duty has the possibility of being like Halo 2 when modding was big. Thanks

Thread closed. For, well, obvious reasons. If you have a problem with a thread, REPORT IT!Thank you.

I looked up your website and then was lost from there! where do I go next? I would like to cheet for a day but can't find any the aimbot that everyone has! where do I get it?-myself

To Bad So Sad Call Of Duty Cheats

What a sad sad person. Any one that has to cheat at a game to get an edge is nothing but a looser

I run a very respected server (s) and we catch you supposed cant be detected cheaters on a daily basis and we ban them via punkbuster and we stream it to our other friends..We have a large team of anti cheaters and enjoy banning the loosers that cheat we even post their ip's and their names and any other information we can get on them in a public forums for all to see..

We use various log in names and don't post our team tag on them so it helps us to find Punks and ruin their day like they ruin others by cheating .. I have even had you sorry sad people beg me to take you off our ban list I wont do it agan crap don't go with us.. Once your band to bad so sad for you.. 

you are so easy to spot by your out rageous scores and some of you are so stupid to say what are you going to do about it.. (Idiot) Boom your banned.. our rcons are connected from the start of the game so you dumb loosers don't know its there and we team up on you unsuspecting sorry excuse for human beings and catch you .. With a Vengance !!  

we purchase the latest in anti cheat dectection programs and identify most of you withing seconds..

Power to the anti cheating community

-reply by Whiske_Corpse

CheatsCall Of Duty CheatsI'm a programmer and a hacker from way back. I have yet to play on any game server hosted by ANY clan where they haven't adjusted the code to suit their members against visitors--and what would we call that?--Cheating. I've got the downloaded files to compare, and the untouched originals, if anyone cares to challenge my statement.The best scoring members of many servers out there use binds and adjusted client-side files which cheat busters usually don't examine thoroughly enough.If we were to be truly fair, everyone would have the same equipment, be precisely the same distance from the host, and would have a sixty second and 200 yard (relative to game ) spawn protection so that the regulars who memorized where all the spawn point were (spawn killers) would not gain the advantage of lying in wait at the spawn points.If anyone can figure out how to gain an advantage, it means they are thinking no differently than those who are out at the front. It just takes a little character to realize that the "cheat" is fun for the moment, but it's also healthy to do the best you can without them, and to realize that these games are NOTHING more than games--if you don't excell at one, don't let the moronic taunts of the better players corner you into staying an supporting their egos, just go try another game. You'll be better off without these jerks.-reply by Damien

I don't think that is fair. Nazi zombie cheats are fine that is how I found this. Online multi-player cheats are annoying though. I suggest you learn how to play. Find out more about the game Noob. You have only had one month yet you cheat. Sorry but that is kind of sad. I had for... Oh... I have had for seven months. Anyway you should learn how to hide and move. LVL 31 3RD PRESTIGE.-reply by alec

call of duty cheat codesCall Of Duty Cheats

so ya about cheating it does ruin the game but I do do it in nazi zombies but I only use sf_use_ignoreammo 1 witch is infinite ammo. But does any one know how to make a server with scheats enable I put in sv_cheats 1 and it says sv_cheats is protected or something can you help me Please. 

-reply by lucas

Call Of Duty CheatsCall Of Duty Cheats

I agree with IGuest (May 24 2009, 05:04 AM) as I have programmed for the Doom engine and Quake 3 engine (which COD1 used) and can say that I also have collected code from many well-known clans who adjust for their members.

I got so tired of these unbelievable so-called sharpshooters that I began collecting from the servers and have found that they not only use "spec-out" binds where they hit a button to go to spectator mode when they feel cornered, but they grant console irresponsibly to their members and they modify the code in the "ui/mp" files in the packages to tweak their weapons to suit their teams.

I can can name several members who rank pretty high at ServerSpy that I could finger for these types of cheats, but it wouldn't stop them or their clans from cheating.  Just like everything else, these clans teach their young members to do whatever it takes to win and thus develop no character or backbone in them as players. 

If it's any solace to you "Noobs" that these so-called heros like to tease, believe me when I say that most of these high-scoring clan members do tricks so wreckless that they probably wouldn't make it off the AAV in real combat.

Former member of the "45 Club"--and that's not a COD clan.

-reply by FourClubs