xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ixBot

Call Of Duty Cheats

are there also cheats offline ? and how can I get those ?Call Of Duty Cheats

I want to try infinit ammo in my offline game to get acces to special ops Delta and Echo...! 

By the way this question is about Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

-reply by Surfer

what isCall Of Duty Cheats

I am not looking to get the cheats, but I have seen people with over 100,000 streaks on the leader boards, with over 400.00 kill death ratio, and am just wondering what do the cheats do so I can better avoid their exploits.  I have seen some cheats where they spawn where they want, not the tactical insertion, and cheats where they freeze the game until they get to where they want to be... Please respond. 

cheats Call Of Duty Cheats

if all give a hard time then why are you browsing for cheats that is how u came to find this page just as I have found it I don't have cheats nor will I use them as it defeats the purpose of the game espeicially as it cost money to buy the game in the first palce I would like to know how you can or if there is something out ther apart from pb that highlight s cheaters in game 

-reply by SCOTTY