xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Monitor Colour Problem? Need Help

I have a problem regardinig my computer. My computer is just 8 months old. Recently I have shifted it from one room to the other in my home. After shifting it I have seen a problem in it. Sometime there are rainbow like colours in the four corners of Monitor. These are not permanent. Sometimes these are very light , sometimes very dark and sometimes they are not at all. What can be the problem?? In the previous room the UPS was under the computer table but now it is on the table. Can it be the problem??? Please help if anyone can. Thanks in advance.

Thanks friends for your quick replies. As you have suggested some magnetic material , there are only speakers on the table. Today I have put my UPS under the table as it was in the other room, but the problem is the same.I don't have a Deguas function in my Monitor.So now should I try to remove the speakers from the table??

Speakers may be magnetic, but they don't usually interfere with a monitor. You could try moving them away from the monitor, but I don't think that will help it out any. There could be something close to the monitor interfering with the screen that is not magnetic.

you may have loose connections (the pins of the monitor cable which connects to yourCPU might be a bit loose). while computer is off (and unplugged), try to adjust themonitor cable.

i have no idea what a ups is, but that is causing the colour problems on your monitor. make sure you dont have anything non computer related plugged into the outlet that the computer is using, and there are no electronic devices taht could cause interference near the computer and monitor.

i have no idea what a ups is, but that is causing the colour problems on your monitor. make sure you dont have anything non computer related plugged into the outlet that the computer is using, and there are no electronic devices taht could cause interference near the computer and monitor.

UPS: uninterrupted power supply, like a backup electricity that keeps your PC runningfor at least a couple of minutes more if any electric outages occur. that way, anything
you've been working on can be saved and the computer can be shut down properly.

it's simply a voltage regulator with batteries.

In the end I have tried to remove my speakers from the table. And i am surprised the trick it is working. Now the monitor is OK. I hope the problem will not come again.Thanks for all of you helping me.

colour problemsMonitor Colour Problem?

In my HCL monintor have a colour problems. The box is title of Luminance often appear on the screen. How to remove this.

-question by jaigeeth