xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Skype Out For Free? Skype out for free???

I don't think that is news about a hack being blocked. I think it is just saying that there is a toll free number you can dial on skype that will connect you to whoever you want to call for free at the expense of the toll free number which is ad-supported. However, it seems that the call is limited to 3 minutes which isn't very much time to hold a conversation.

Yeah, I agree with Arigato. So I don't really think it's appropriate to say it's out for free. It's probably something to use during emergency purposes. I can't use that though, cause I don't live in the US.

seems like a nice alternative for those who are in low budget, I have not used skype to phone though and would love to try but I just can't get a hold of skype credits to be able to do this so for now, it's pc to pc for me.

Hello. Maybe the skype out is too cheap to hack it. For example, it`s more cheper, than any mobile srvices in our contry. The only desadvantage is, if you have a slow internet connection, the line could be bad...

I tried this and i can tell you its works by dialing the toll free service but the only problem is that the operator most of the time puts you onto the wrong person or maybe my english is so bad they get the name of the person worng, but most of the time they connect me to the wrong number but some i when they get it right yaa i save on my skype credit:)

couture threat: A lot of peoples use skype, it`s another thing you don`t know many peoples who use it :) I don`t know any other messenger who has such clear voice, and picture like skype. Or u know one? if ye, pls tell me :rolleyes: Bye

Skype CreditsSkype Out For Free?

A little concerned when trying to obtain Skype Credit; After giving my credit card information, was then asked for my bank password??

Are you kidding me!

-reply by Wicky

sorry to inform you but this news is very oldskypes pffering free service from beginningso theres nothin new as i think and dun worry am not sure and also skype main functions is to offer free voip services.all over the globe and that also for free of costs which means no bucks to spent to call your kins so enjoy..............