xisto Community
scab_dog

Goodbye Trap17 A farewell topic.

Good luck with studies and stuff, but you can post here and still get work done. Anyways what ever works best, I think the internet traps us all. (no pun intended)

lol Obviously you guys didn't read his last post before posting again. He is back and better then ever :) Welcome back scab_dog. For those who missed it

scab_dog Posted Yesterday, 11:26 PM I"M BACK EVERYONE, i was going through my topics when i noticed this smile.gif i found some spare time hanging around. I was getting bored of studying. tongue.gif

Thanks for giving us chance to say goodbye. Good luck on your sojourn as a teenager. Well, there are many changes as you turn a teenager. And I hope you spend well your teenage period. Because one mistake at this stage can have a far reaching consequences. So, I want to wish you well and have good time. Invest in good things and harvest in return. Well, we hope to see you again here. And come and post your blog link. We will be happy to visit your blog too. Till then.... byebye