xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x2crazy4shadyx

Post Pix Of Your Rig!

I looked and i didn't find anything on computer pix.

So i thought i would post my right not much but it runs great for me.

Intel 2.8 Unlocked p4 too 3.9

Rambus ram 1066 1gig 4 sticks of 256

9700 pro Overclocked to a 9800 pro

augity 2 zs gamer sound card

2 Dvd

4 80 gig hard drives

X-connect 500 watt psu

Black case painted by me

Let me know what you think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

67799[/snapback]

I think its very powerfull and it looks awesome. It must have costed you a bunch, probably not only in money, but I bet it was a really good investment. It looks like a top end machine that will last for some time.

I think its very powerfull and it looks awesome. It must have costed you a bunch, probably not only in money, but I bet it was a really good investment.  It looks like a top end machine that will last for some time.

225542[/snapback]

Yes a bit not too much tho. i enjoy working on my computer i modded the case as it says. i havn't been working on computers much turned too car SUBS and stuff like that my girlfriend bought me some nice 12 inch subs and let me tell you DAMN my head is still bouncing lol!

Your computer is really cool and it is enough to play the latest games with all the graphics turned on. I feel really jealous of you (just for fun, dont take it serriously). But this rig would've costed a bomb.Note: The only thing I missed in the pix of your rig is the Cooling system. When you overclock your Processor and Graphics card they'll generate lots of amount of heat, and that too you've 4 HDD and 2 DVD so the cabinet will be completely full. So my advice for you is to get a good Cooling system preferably water cooled sinks if you dont've one. Try to fis one or two more fans in your cabinet for proper air circulation. This will help your system last longer.

Ive had water cooling it broke like 3-4 times in side my computer case didn't leak on anything just the floor of the case so i just desided too stay with air. my comp hasn't restarted in a while so i guess thats good air flow i will check the temp but intell then start posting what your pc looks like doesn't matter if you have a DELL or w.e

hmm.. That Computer is the Ultimate Gaming Machine I will say! It looks so good with the LED Lights & the System is pretty good with the Configuration you said.. But the only thing I will say to improve will be the CPU.. If you are using it for gaming, why dont u use the AMD 4200 Chip.. Its Pretty Fast for gaming...Other than that I see No PROBLEM! Good PC!

For a minute those huge cables looked like water cooling tubing - but then I saw the heatsink/fan. It's a very impressive case. Here's my not too shabby 2005 HP Pavilion a1010y:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see, it's not the coolest looking thing ever, but it's pretty darn quiet.