xisto Community
vblk

Which Is The Best Mobile What do you think was the best model

Hey Guys, :) I was thinking fr some time about buying a new mobile and just couldnt make up my mind! I know i'm going to buy a really cool one but there are Hundreds (i think) of models on the market! First off i thought about buying a 7700 but then i thought though it's really new here in my countrey it still doesn't have the carisma and any special stuff on it! Then theres the Sony Ericson Walkman Phone. It's got all the caisma and the coolness you want. But i thought to my self. Will i really pay extra for a mobile just to listen to music from it? Then one of my friend s to;d me to buy a 6600! It's like really really old! (that's what i told him! :angry: ) but he told me that there aremore softwares and utilities for it thatn any othere mobile on the market! Thinking about it while going home i saw a really cool sony ericson it was really cool and had all the graphics and effects you could ever want.By now you can probebly see that i'm really confused so what do you thionk is the best mobile phone to buy! Doesn't matter the price just tell me your view on which ind or brand of mobile is the best!! Thanks! :angry::):D:angry:

hm for me the best mobile phones are still the ones made by motorola. i currently have the Motorola Razr V3x. which is the second version of the really thin one from the ads. its pretty nice because it has a 2mp camera and UMTS. i made a post about it also. maybe you want to read it. [link]

anyways i think your in the wrong section. there is a mobilphones subforum in the technology forum. :)

if u want a realy COOL phone, check out these ones:

:. O2 XDA Exec
:. QTek 9000
:. I-mate JasJar
:. T-Mobile MDA IV

particulary they are the same, produced by HTC, so choose depending on your country, but if they are too expencive for you, buy a nokia smartphone like 6630 or 6680 or n70, they all can use even better software than 6600 (visit Cig.trap17.net for free and legal software) and have quite good cameras and mp3 or avi files playback capabilities, not mentioning the latest GPRS, EDGE, BlueTooth or even WiFi connectivities :)

have phun

Here in India the major mobile market is held by Nokia and Sony Ericsson. And Sony Ericssion is now becoming the major player here. Most of the people donot go for Moto or LG, Samsung etc. My choice for best Mobile is Sony Erricson P910i is my first choice but its most suitable for Business people who need all functionality on the move. My personal favourite is W800i.

i think if we say wow man this is the best cell phone ever, we might be wrong due to the fact that almost every 15 days a new cell phone is made and also most of the top phones are used in certain countries.But on the other hand i love the phones with OS such as the one from Palm or the one from Dell (i dont remeber the names) both have OS and the abailaty to connect to the internet like a computer, send data play games, save MORE songs and many more things... :)

hi there.maybe you should decide betwen n80 and n90.both have 2mp cams for great pictures,and very big storege for mp3's,and u also can purchase a mmc card for more storage.ihad for a long time a 6600,which was divine in it's time,but n80 is fantastic;it has included symbian nSeries platform,which allows u to install hundreds of apps and games.you should realy try it :rolleyes:

hi there.maybe you should decide betwen n80 and n90.both have 2mp cams for great pictures,and very big storege for mp3's,and u also can purchase a mmc card for more storage.ihad for a long time a 6600,which was divine in it's time,but n80 is fantastic;it has included symbian nSeries platform,which allows u to install hundreds of apps and games.you should realy try it :rolleyes:

i would say at the moment the sony ericsson w800i must be one of the better standard phones you get not looking at all the palm pilot type things available. it looks much funkier than the k750i and has a whole lot more features one of the best being the walkman feature. You can turn off the phone and use as walkman. And then the fact that you get a 512 mb card with the phone is not too shabby either.

Simple, the best phone would have to be my lovely PPC-6700 made by HTC. Its a windows mobile 5.0 phone, basically a minin laptop hehe. I LOVE MINE! U can have direct push, watch movies, music, stream things, take pix/flix, visit ur favorite forums, plus lots more! Check it out and if ya wanna know how to really make that baby roll, check out this site

In my opinion, the best mobile is Nokia N80, it has 3,2MP camera, radio fm, mp3 player, bluetooth, it's wi-fi enabled and it has everything wants an up-to-date user. It also has a very attractive looking.

My SonyEricsson P910 is the best phone I have ever had, & ive had a few.Ive installed Tracker with the XP theme, which basically looks like a mini pc desktop on your phone (same icons, background, menu options etc).Storage is great - using oggplay I have 130 cd quality songs stored on it, plus the full dvd of Matrix ReloadedIt also has a pretty respectable mobile msn.

i would say at the moment the sony ericsson w800i must be one of the better standard phones you get not looking at all the palm pilot type things available. it looks much funkier than the k750i and has a whole lot more features one of the best being the walkman feature. You can turn off the phone and use as walkman. And then the fact that you get a 512 mb card with the phone is not too shabby either.

I don't know which is the best mobile, but the best company of mobile is:

1. Nokia.
2. Sony Ericcsson.
3. Motorola.
4. Samsung.

I think the nokia n series and Sony Ericcsson K750i, w800,etc are the best mobiles...

I don't know which is the best mobile, but the best company of mobile is:
1. Nokia.
2. Sony Ericcsson.
3. Motorola.
4. Samsung.

I think the nokia n series and Sony Ericcsson K750i, w800,etc are the best mobiles...

For Example

Nokia today announced a way for internet users to interact with some of the web's favorite services while they are away from their PC's, in a pocketable, easy to use device.

Nokia N80
Nokia N80

More Photos
Nokia N80 Photo 1 Nokia N80 Photo 2
Nokia N80 Photo 3 Nokia N80 Photo 4

Nokia N80 Specs View Specs
Nokia N80 Internet Edition brings together wireless LAN (WLAN), a robust browser, support for internet calls, a 3-megapixel camera, and quad-band GSM WCDMA coverage along with an easy to use WLAN wizard (to make connecting to the internet easy), and a host of other internet services not previously installed together on Nokia devices.

The Nokia N80 Internet Edition comes out of the box ready to create, connect, consume and interact with some of the internet's most popular services. Yahoo! Search in the Mobile Search application lets consumers conveniently search for and find most anything on the web. Users can also share your moments online - snapping a photo and sending it directly from the device to Flickr. Loaded with Nokia's new Download! client, clicking on the Download! folder lets users see what new applications are available for their multimedia computer, as well as keeping other selected applications current. The fully featured Nokia Web Browser with Mini Map makes browsing the internet easy and you view the web pages just the same way that PC web browsers display web pages.

Making an Internet call with the Nokia N80 Internet Edition is as easy as making a regular voice call only the call is carried over WLAN. The VoIP framework (based on the SIP protocol) is integrated into the Nokia user interface, and the Nokia N80 Internet Edition is allows for downloading compatible third party internet call applications. The wireless LAN wizard will help locate and set up a WLAN connection, when users are close to a WLAN, either at home or a public hotspot.

The Nokia N80 Internet Edition comes in two stylish colors, patina bronze and pearl black, and is expected to be available from mid-September 2006.