xisto Community
dodgerblue

Xbox Games For Girls? any recommendations?

re GAMES FOR GIRLS Xbox Games For Girls?I think Unreal Tournament 3 and halo seem to be good for all ages,I play cod mw2 , ut3 jus watever really...Iv tried dead or alive 4(like tekken/ streetfighter but with equeled out male to female characters) hmm bioshock and fear (sorta horror type)Viva pinata is good for all ages I find if you don't have hd though its hard to read the tiny righting on the screen,Lost plannet, left for dead, cod, gears of war (if you want shooting games, my m8 whoes a girl plays the gw games)Arkade games ( feeding frenzy gets addictive to complete? lolHmm avatar looks fun but only watched it so far and its fantasticsRacing iv got forzaHmm try out some demos to see what you likes? from the market place-reply by MISSYJAY

free online games is not as stiff as you can visualize. There are hundreds of sites contribution free and the majority of them do not have to download to your computer. I did a Google search for "online games for girls and a bunch of websites for no reason.