xisto Community
dodgerblue

Xbox Games For Girls? any recommendations?

Games for GIrlsXbox Games For Girls?

Well I think you should just get halo 3 or gears of war 1 and 2 or even assasin's creed.

I mean SERIOUSLY PLAY SOME GOOD GAMES...

YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST NEXT GEN GAME CONSOLE USE IT PROPERLY OR SELL IT ON EBAY

Excuseee me,, games arnt just for boys! look at lara crofts new game, biggest selling games, thats a girl!Apart from lara croft being the femal game most other games are with muscle bound raging fuel males which probably fuels the homosexual side in a man, hense why they sell soo well! :D

Actually, when it comes to choosing games, it's really up to you. Now this may be a little boring, but here it goes:

What type of game themes do you like? (Racing, Shooters/FPS, etc.)

Would you play super challenging games or easy, family exciting games?

If you can answer that question, you can play any game you want and enjoy it. Here's my Top 10 list of games you SHOULD HAVE!!!!

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

3. Call of Duty 5: World at War

4. Assassin's Creed

5. Project Gotham Racing

6. Need for Speed Pro Street

7. Resistance Series

8. BioShock

9. Halo 3

10. Hmmmmmmmmm..... haven't decided. :)

--> If you want a PS3 or own one, get Little Big Planet!!!!! :)

Games for girls xbox 360Xbox Games For Girls?

My boyfriend is an xbox 360 nerd lol and I watch him play it 24/7 some girly games I have tried myself are things like :-

Viva Pinata there is 3 kindsof this game - a party one, a grown your own garden one and a new one which I have yet to play.

also

Playboy the mansion is available for the first xbox but can be updated on the 360, this is a good sim game.

Beautiful Katamari is a really good game, where you roll around collecting items.

Fable 2 I have yet to play but from what mt friends and game shop people have said that it is good. You can be a girl, have a pet and raise a family etc.

Guitar Hero well all of these rock and are amazing, I love this game and have just bought my bf guitar hero world tour with the complete band set !

and lastly ...  Lips is set to be the new singstar which will beawesome !! Gotta wait till Xmas for mine tho :(

Anyway I hope this helps coming from and 18yr old Xbox girl ... I usually only play really really girly games on the DS and stuff ... I do think Xbox should bring out something more appealing to girls but hey who knows lol.

Monica x

-reply by Monica

It's pretty hard to recommend you a game that you'll like. We're not in your head.. Now, im not asking for you to give us your interests. But as one recommended, do some research. Google is your bestest friend over the internet.The XBOX isn't really for girls...... :/ Try the Playstation 3, that has Little Big Planet, which I'm sure you'll love, or the WII, that has fun, awesome games, one that you can play and cook, one that you battle each other with, WII Sports, Music, etc.Theres plenty.

I don't know about games specifically for girls, but as a girl I enjoy RPG's. They're pretty much the only games I ever buy for my Xbox.

I want to know about the playboy game for xbox 360 :-)Xbox Games For Girls?

Hello, you were talking about the playboy game on the xbox, I really want it, but you said it is only on the first xbox..My parents have just bought me an xbox 360 for christmas and am stressing out on what girly games to get for it.

What did you mean by 'updating' it for the xbox 360?? I like games like the sims..Where you can personalise your own character and make familes. Do you recomend any games like that for me? I am a 17 year old girl./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

I really loved playing Fable 2. I'm playing Kingdom for Keflings now, which isn't anything special but I'm enjoying it! 

-reply by Allegra

girl gamesXbox Games For Girls?Have you ever played Katamari? There are two out for PS2 (Katamary Damacy and We <3 Katamari) also theres one for the xbox 360 (Beautiful Katamari) I really enjoy these games!... I think anyone would like these games.-reply by ginaoh207

Girls GamesXbox Games For Girls?

Some of the games I've enjoyed (and I am a girl) are Gears ofWar 1 and 2 (on co-op only thought its scary :P), mirrors edge, fable2, the simposons, star wars lego (infact any lego), halo 3, sonic, segamega drive game pack, halo wars, command and conqure, devil may cry,The orange box, x-men 3,

hmm.. I guess guiar hero and lips but there just fun games to play with friends

Baiscally no sports games and nothing to scary I'm a bit of a wuss lol

-reply by Emma

Xbox 360 game for girls -> Midnight Club: Los AngelesXbox Games For Girls?Get MIDNIGHT CLUB: LOS ANGELES, a racing game where you can drive anywhere you want (free roam) around Los Angeles (including Hollywood, Santa Monica, Downtown Los Angeles, etc.)You can customize your car, motorcycle, or SUV anyway you want.You can play with up to 16 players online.I see a lot of girls online playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles.-reply by zxcv

hey I don't have an Xbox myself but my boyfriend does and has bought me several games to play when I'm at his, not sure to what extent the no barbie type games go to (as in if u mean no actual girly games) but I absolutely love viva pinata trouble in paradise, you create your garden and try and get these cute pinatas to come into it then give them homes and make them breed, kinda reminds me of pokemon in a way, trying to keep the badies out and get new achievements.

Another game I liked was banjo kazooe, a bear and a chicken who have to do challenges to collect 'jiggles' oh and also theres another one called stuntman ignition, just basically a vehicle game where you have to hit marks to make movie trailers thats pretty adictive. Hope this helps :)

-reply by CatNeedyBum

you could ask the guy at the counter at the game store and ask what they'd reccomend. Burnout paradise is awesome, all u do is crash. I like it... 

-reply by gamer