xisto Community
dodgerblue

Xbox Games For Girls? any recommendations?

Bullet Witch, Kameo, Oblivion, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive Extreme 2, Rumble Roses, Bladestorm, World Series Poker, Phantasy Star Universe(live) and a few racing games are all I can think of for the x box 360. I am a girl gamer and I hate playing a game as a man. All the games I listed offer female characters. I was so mad when Two Worlds came out. I loved Oblivion and Two Worlds is similar. Two World didn't bother to add the option to be a female. My boyfriend and I are gamers. There's been many times I haven't bought a game because I can't be a girl. If any one has recommendations where you can be a female for the x box 360, please e-mail them to me. Game makers, you will make more money if you offer for the ability to be either sex. More girls like games than you think.Lindsay, 22, WI-Lindsay[note=Approved by BH][/note]

Oh, yeah, I forgot, Tennis, Golf, Cabela's 1, Rock Band, Dance Revolution and Final Fantasy so don't e-mail them to me.Thanks,Lindsay-Lindsay[note=Approved by BH][/note]

games for girls

Xbox Games For Girls?

I personally am 23 female and I just finished Tomb Raider and Dreamfall the longest journey. Both were sooo good. I may even try to buy the next dreamfall one. I highly recommend them if you prefer playing female characters that don't really shoot people up the whole game. They are definitely more adventure games than they are action. Many girls prefer this mystery/ adventure theme way more that action or racing type games.

I hope this helps.

-reply by Rose

Videogames.

Xbox Games For Girls?

Well I just got my xbox360 Halo 3 edition yesterday. We just got the game FEAR, I seem to enjoy it very much. Theres lots of laughing when you play with other characters.

-Ashley

Games for Girls?

Xbox Games For Girls?

I'm a girl and I rather play action/adventure games

I hate racing games and football games are ok

But these are games that I play which I quite enjoy

Call of duty 4

Guitar hero 3

Ghost recon 2

Rainbow six Vegas

Gears of war

Fignt night Round 3

Saints row

Assassins creed ( was ok just got bord having to do the same stuff in each town story mode is good)

Viva piniata ( I actualy got into it, it looks like a kids game but once you get into it your on it for atleast 4 hrs)

Skate (big hit id say)

Kane and lynch-dead men

And thts all I can think of that I mainly play on...

I ant bothered about if the character is a girl or not its the gameplay for me

I like how you hold the guns on call of duty 4

Whrer ghost recon 2

you have a big circle and I hate it

If any one has played these games they will know what I mean

I'm more of a grand theft auto person just a shame its not on x box 360 =/

I'm obsessed at the minute on getting game points lol

Cant wait for the new one to be out

-reply by Vicky

I would like a game that you could customize the character (female/male) that still kicks butt. Like grand theft auto; I would love it even more if you could choose a different character like I don't know, that is female!-Marti

looking for a female character that kicks butt

Xbox Games For Girls?

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

I play rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 A LOT.

You can customize your character for female, race, type of face... And there are a lot of options for your clothing, camo, armor, and other gear...

Its a great FP tactical shooter, if you want to try it out.

If you have nequestions id be happy to answer.

I play with some really great gamers and we post answers in our forums if your interested. Its mostly men but we do have a few really good female players who arent into 'barbie games' we play with the fellas and they are very respectful.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Artgirl007

;)

-reply by astrid

good games ive enjoyed

Xbox Games For Girls?

Um well depends what your looking for

I'm not much for the shooter game

Um dead or alive 4 is a fast pase fighting game its fun I think

Amped 4 is a snowboarding game witch I looove

Um sonic is kinda fun to once yuo get the hang of it, Um lemme know if you find any more out

-reply by Hailey

xbox games for girls

Xbox Games For Girls?

I'm looking too.. Just found this site, havent looked around yet much though

Fyi

gamegal.Com/

-reply by Melissa Fairbrother

Games for girls

Xbox Games For Girls?

Mass effect is a good role playing game & you can design the characters like in sims

With kick *bottom* women in.

I love it

& its 9.99 in argos at the mo

-reply by Dayna

It doesnt matter what game is for girls. Its lame o i need to find a game for girls, My girlfriend will play any game that i like. Such as wow. Not to many girls play the Lovely game of wow. She is on it more than i have and also a higer lvl than i am. which is sad. But let the girl ry out the game if she doesn't like it move on. its that simple. Don't force her to play either. She is just going to get upset and its a mess after that. You have to show an intrest in the game before she will even glimpse at it. Help out to it helps. She will like that and it will make her want to play the game more and more. Dont let her win it will make her feel like she has never accomplised anything. Letting her win doesnt make her feel better. Help her but don't let her win. Get that in your mind. Because it will help you later in the game when she does beat you and your going to be in shock and i know that the ego will go down but you will get over it, like any one does.

heres what i say (:

Xbox Games For Girls?

Replying to dodgerblue

Heyaa girls erm well there isnt any games out such as horseriding or anything like that but like I'm a girl and I live on call od duty 2 3 4 and I now play cod5 beta demo I can get them for any1,, its just a wiked game and even though theres no girls init I love it, and loads of girls play it and smack the bois at it lol wich shuts em up x

If any1 does no any more good games email me or add me on msn ,,

My gamer tag is girl gamerlayla and another 1 is chav princess

(: fanks x

Ang girls deserve to play consoles there not just for boys and were even better than boys sometimes lol x

-reply by layla

Well we just got an xbox, I know there are tons of games out there but I don't know most of the games out there... I'm just wondering if there are any that appeal especially to girls? Posted Image

Those that I've enjoyed so far

- Star Wars Battlefront

- Topspin

In case you were wondering, nope, FIFA does not interest me. Posted Image

Anything else? Hoping you could throw up a few names, maybe link me to someplace I could review the game before heading down to the shops. Posted Image

Please, no Barbie Plays Dress Up or whatnot thank you very much indeed... Posted Image

Thanks lots!

Oh, thank god. I thought for sure I'd have to convince you NOT to buy the Barbie Plays Dressup crap. I was even readying the post when I saw the topic title. Well, in any case, if you enjoyed Battlefront and Topspin then there's a good chance you'll enjoy anything (gasp!). My only advice to you is to steer clear of the minigame collections.