Sotw #25

Size
Min: 100x100 Max 400x200
Render: Naruto
Text: your name
color: colors of the render
filters: blur and sharpen

Download Renders if needed Here.

File Size: 19.20 MB (20,136,060 Bytes)Est. Download Time: 53 Minutes at 56KI'm on a 56K dial-up connection, guess I'll look elsewhere for renders. :)

Size

Min: 100x100 Max 400x200

Render: Naruto

Text: your name

color: colors of the render

filters: blur and sharpen

Download Renders if needed Here.

224987[/snapback]

Does this mean no brushes, only filters?

Also, to try and generate some interest in the SOTW, I am willing to donate 7 credits to the winner. The competition is weekly, so the award will be a week's worth of hosting credits. Obviously this only of use to members that have free hosting here, sorry but I can't offer non-hosted members anything.

This has 2 conditions:

The Mods and Admin approve of me doing so.

The winner must not be a member of the T17 GFX Crew. The purpose of this is to encourge new designers to enter the SOTW. Besides, I doubt any member of the T17 GFX Crew need the credits.

Also, to try and generate some interest in the SOTW, I am willing to donate 7 credits to the winner.

Hey Avalon, keep your credits. Let me donate the credits to the winner. I have more than enough credits to be able to give away. But, if you insist on being the one to give credits away to the winner for #25, let me know. But, I get dibs on credit give-away for next SOTW. xD

whats the point? nobody is even voting anymore...

225475[/snapback]

That is the whole point, to generate interest and get people voting again. Hopefully if credits are offered more designers will be interested, which means a more popular topic which in turn should mean more voting. SOTW has been quiet lately, this is an idea to pick things up a bit. Any other ideas greatfully accepted.

truefusion, I don't care who donates the credits. Truth be known you probably have a lot more credits to donate than I do, but I still have enough. I don't find credits that hard to earn. :) Perhaps you can afford or want to donate more, I just thought a week's worth of credits was appropriate for a weekly competition.

I think everyone will agree that SOTW is pretty much dead so im changing the topic title and SOTW #24 will be the last one.

This closing was recently brought to me attention. Please enter your sigs for voting of SOTW #25. When there are entries the voting will begin next week.

And please keep render packets small or divided for those who may not have the luxury of having a broadband speed.

Thank you.

Avalon,
I downloaded the render package and it's all Naruto related renders. They are big, however, so if you'd like I can make them in thumbnail sizes and you can pick the one you want to download? I'll get the thumbnail http://forums.xisto.com/topic/125-user-contributions/ and you let me know via PM which one you want to download. Most of them have alpha channel that my thumbnail creator couldn't understand. But the originals are in clean and free from alpha channel.

and i didn't need to put the effort in it

Posted Image

also Entry deadline: Feb 25th. Voting starts the following Monday.

so you can vote for SOTW #25 and #26 and the same time. to catch up and then once these are done go back to the single SOTW.

nah we keep things going for these two since #26 is juust doing tabs it will be a quick vote thing.