Sotw #24--voting

DJLuki

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

Must give a reason for voting or it will be nulled

My vote goes to Avalon. It appeals to me more. I like the colors and how they work well with each other.DjLuki: 0S_M: 0Avalon: 1

My vote goes to SM although i did like avalons aswel but SM text just pulled it through :rolleyes:

Hang on... the voting may not be over yet. If a weekly voting and submitting gets too hectic, we can always do biweekly tournaments. Perhaps it was too much pressure to do every week, coming up with something new weekly was just too much.I am voting for SM, although he's not here. As you can see with Xisto's forum banner :) I've grown fond of mirror reflection. I guess dealing with many stationeries for my work, the choice of font represents a lot about the personality and presentation. I like SM's choice in fonts. And the sig background is very complex yet fits right in with the render and the reflected words.Counting Froglok's vote (who didn't follow the instruction :rolleyes:)DjLuki: 0S_M: 2Avalon: 2

Absolutly DJLuki. It`s best! Perfect background, sweet text and ideal render. Saint-Michael

isn`t bad too, but it looks stupid in left corner... Avalon, sorry but this sux:) colours are bad, render isn`t matching to background.. And skillscreen text don`t match with so big letters;)

DjLuki: 1

S_M: 2

Avalon: 2

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I will not caution you again. Be respectful to other members with words.

hmm.. though battle but I will vote for Sain Michael.. Nice text (awesome) nad the render blends in good.. You all have awesome sigs and nice battle aganst the sotw #24 :)..So:DjLuki: 1S_M: 3Avalon: 2P.S - apollo, if you will rate other jobs like you doo you will be kicked out I think and if you say someones jobs sux then make better one :rolleyes: