xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

My Spanish Teacher Argh enough to drive me to drink

Well..i basicly just finished typing this letter to my principle at my school because he is getting out of hand

Hello,
About Mr. Frankowiak, I think that someone needs to talk to him about being a teacher and what he is responsible for.

I believe it was a week before Christmas break that he was going to pass papers back to the students that they had finished, but instead he asked everyone as a class if they wanted them passed back or if they wanted them thrown away. Half of the class said that they wanted to keep them, and the other half said they want them passed back, I was one of them but he just said he would pass them back another day but another day came around and he said he threw them away.

Recently I had asked Mr. Frankowiak about my grade, and asked why I had a B+ when all of the assignments he had passed back to me where all Axs. He would not tell me. So I caught him at lunch one time and he said ok ill show you. When he showed me it showed that I have A TON of the class work missing more than half of it. And he said that is why I was getting a B+.

Monday I am going to bring all of the stuff that I have done in that class and show it to him. Today in class a few people had their papers with them that he had passed back and were graded and they showed them to him and he found he was missing 7+ grades in the computer for the papers. Yet 10 minutes before that he said he recorded everything that he had.

I know that a B+ is good but I know I did better than that.

Since Mr. Frankowiak had apparently "missed" putting in a whole lot of grades in the computer, he could be affecting other students grades and for that I am concerned a little but more for myself. The part that I am the most boggled about is that he threw the papers away. I mean, when most the students said they wanted them. And now that the papers are in the dump we have no way of proving we did these papers so we are not able to get our grade to what it SHOULD be.

Today in class, a few students asked about their grades and he kept saying that we were trying to blame him for the missing papers. When the entire class can pretty much tell you what happened the day that he threw them away. But today in class he said that he will be passing back the papers no matter what and the students can then do what they want with them. I do not think this is fair to those students who actually did the past assignments that he threw away that allot of students show as missing. When personally I know that some of the students did it. Including me...

I really think this teacher should be watched allot more carefully. He is emotional unstable, he could not find transparency's for class one day in the beginning of the year and he went to the back or the room and stared to blame us and started crying. Not to mention that he used to call the students in his class lazy mules that wont succeed in life because they wont learn Spanish.

if printed out that alone is a whole page long >_< i hope he gets fired but that is me >_< he just makes me and a whole bunch of people in my class mad!!

i think the ******* needs to die in a corner! and if you had his class you would agree!

Wow, that's so hard to believe that a teacher is behaving like that. Anyway, hope that teacher gets fired if he's doing everything that you say he is. Oh, and it seems to me like we all have some weird experiences with Spanish teachers. For example: At my school, there is a teacher who everyone says is gay (not that there's a problem with that, that fact is not my point). Everyone's also complained about how he acts (since I don't have his class, I can't tell you much about it. The Spanish teacher I have right now is nice).

Wow... What a gay teacher, if the teacher in my school threw away our assignments the students would be going up to him and saying wtf why did you throw out my assignment. Now my mom is gonna go all bull**** on me or w/e. Though my teacher did say he lsot my assignment but thank god for computers lol. If I hand wrote it and he lost it I would be swearing at him in class.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Censored badwords
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

man....i hate spanish so much...i aint sure if its cuz it wus hard in the class or its becuase i just didnt lke the teacher...hah i hated it so much i cut the class for the whole last month of the school year =)

There are quite a few teachers who do things like that and I do not understand why they run their classrooms the way they do. My art teacher is kind of like this but not as extreme. One quarter I got a B on my report card for art. I asked the art teacher why I got a B on my report card because I met the requirements on every project I did and I still got a B. I think some teachers do not grade fairly for no reason at all and that is the way it will always be and there will be nothing any of us can really do about it.

Yeah its the same way with my science class (not as bad). Like i have been turning my work in and when grades comes out it would say INcomplete and i know that i turned it in. She comes up to me and say "You didn't do this assignment". Told them that i have finished it and turned it and everything. It does sucks how teachers do this and make us miserable (when parents finds out something, not all parents that does this). My parents gets mad if i have an imcomplete assignment. And i always says that i do my work and turn the assignments in time. But sometimes she doesn't really that i told the truth. But oh well thats what the teachers are. Really can;t do anything about it (tell the pricinple about it, or consoler someone about it).

Yeah its the same way with my science class (not as bad). Like i have been turning my work in and when grades comes out it would say INcomplete and i know that i turned it in. She comes up to me and say "You didn't do this assignment". Told them that i have finished it and turned it and everything. It does sucks how teachers do this and make us miserable (when parents finds out something, not all parents that does this). My parents gets mad if i have an imcomplete assignment. And i always says that i do my work and turn the assignments in time. But sometimes she doesn't really that i told the truth. But oh well thats what the teachers are. Really can;t do anything about it (tell the pricinple about it, or consoler someone about it).

yeah, i hear that..although my major is going to be in science and i love science! i do everything and get the max points on them so i love it >_< but some teachers just are crazy not knowing how to teach really..it kind of gets annoying..i fmy science teacher was like that id be pissed because you need to be getting good grades specialy in science... although i dont think biology plays a huge part in forensic science *what i want to be my major* hehe neways yeah they cna be a bit annoying sometimes

but some teachers just are crazy not knowing how to teach really..it kind of gets annoying..

I feel the same way. My sister's teacher, my substitute last year, resigned a couple days ago because he couldn't keep up with lesson plans and stuff. He had no control over his class and just couldn't really teach. After almost 3/4s of the school year his science class had only gone through 3 chapters of the textbook. That is crazy. They didn't even learn all that much either. I have a new spanish teacher for this quarter because my old teacher took the job of one that left. He is funny but sort of gets annoying and he just tells us to read out of the book and acts as though we are supposed to learn it without a lesson.

Some teachers are like that... but just for future reference, you may want to go over your letters, in some parts it didn't make much sense. But overall, I got the general idea of what you were saying. You should get everyone in your class, or 3/4 of the students he teaches to write a similar letter, I'm sure he'd definitely be reviewed or something to that effect. If he acts how you claim he does, he'll probably be disciplined.

yea, im sure most of the class did do somthing similar, or jsut talked to the principle because the principle came in and oobserved the class for a week, then the teacher calmes down a bit, but he is back to being the way he used to be.i found out yesterday he is doing it in other classes too..its unbelivable, the day after i talked to him and he said i could come in the next day i did and he left home..he was avoiding students, and when i finaly stoped him it took my B+ to an A..so it jsut gets annoying >_< arg, and yeah i know the letter didn't make much sence i was jsut soo annoyed..

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

well, today i found out some good news, and some bad news..good news for me..bad news for him...good news for me HE'S FIRED!! bad news for him HE'S FIRED!! im so freaking happy! i have no clue why, but there are also 5 other teachers on the campus that were fired.i think the others were fired because they has too many teachers compared to students, or they need to let some off so they can raise the pay of others..lord knows but im sooo happy! i know it is mean of me to be happy about someone else loosing their job, but he deserves it!

Wow, that's really messed up! I heard of teachers throwing away your assignments when half the class wants it. Yeah, sometimes I don't even understand why some teachers actually get hired if they don't even teach properly. I had a teacher in grade eight who won't even teach! He rely on textbooks too much, he never actually taught a class, all he did was read the textbook with us. I guess that's why when I went to highschool I was so lost. And when we would do presentations, he would fall asleep instead of listening to us! I'm serious! He didn't even mark fairly either! And sometimes he can't even talk properly! His accent is so bad somtimes, and it just gets out of hand. The only reason he turned out to be some teacher is 'cause he was a supply teacher, and the original teacher was pregnanet so she quit her teaching career.And now I have this teacher who is SO soft spoken, if you try really really really hard to listen to her, you will fail. Trying to listening to her voice is one thing, but all she does is talk about real pointless stuff. And she don't even explain anything to us! All she does it give us a sheet with all the instructions. But the instructions doesn't even explain anything. She's always rude to everyone and hates anyone who socialize. I thought I would get pass all the bad teachers when I reach high school but I guess not.

Its your grade I understand. Like you work hard for something and even though B+ is a good enough grade its not really fair for you and your classmates. I hope something is done to correct this problem In any way possible. I wouldn't want a teacher like that either. Well i sort of had a crummy physics teacher. She makes you wonder if she even knows what she's teaching. I would just changes teachers just to avoid the animosity. lol. if there is any.

yeah, there are those teachers out there that rely on the book WAYY too much, i personally learn nothing from the book i can only learnn by doing hands on or visual, not text..lol but i am still so happy my teacher got fired, he wasn't here today because he said he was going to reno to see his new nephew, but i think he's going to spend his life and drink his life away..lol but thats what i hope...he wont leave until the end of the year..its ashame lol