xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

What Kind Of Comp Do You Have?

What kind?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like my compy unless it's being gay and decides that it feels like not working.I have an HP Invent. He

My comp specs:Intel pentium 1.8 Ghz (Crappy by todays standards)512 DDR ram120 Gb hard drive (Its new)ATI Radeon 9600 pro video cardI can't remember the rest of the components. Sorry =P

i got 2 comps, a custom, and a cicero(canada made <_< )

Cicero~

512MB DDR ram

80GB hdd

128MB vid card(ati radeon 9800)

windows xp HOME

IE(yeah i know.. i need to get firefox)

17' IBM monitor

intel pentium 4

Custom~

256MB ram

20GB hdd

128MB vid card(ati radeon 9800)

windows xp PRO

IE(again.. need firefox)

17' unknown monitor

intel celeron

The custom one is the crappy one if you couldnt tell. I cant remember all the specs, but thats most of the important ones.

oh and *MOVED*

yap! my com spec :Athlon 2500+on Asus a7n8x-x mainboard512 Mb DDR ram80 Gb Hdd64 MB Geforce4mx440 8x15" monitor hansolWindows XP sp2And my slowly 56K connexant modem <_< All it just work fine.

As for my pc specs... her they are: Intel P4 1.9 Ghz Motherboard + Gigabyte Processor Intel XTreme Graphics XL Graphics card (i forget model no.but its the latest one) 100 GB HDD On-board 2.1 Soundcard 256MB DDR RAM 17" Samsung FLat Color Monitor Samsung DVD-Rom Dual boot---Windows XP and WIN 2k. And my LAN CARD...with SIFY Broadband connection <_< I Think dats enough...bye...Mohit Vohra

HP Invent SUx....its so damn slow...I gotta w8 like years for it to load and everything....And it costs a fortune...And you don't get good stuff with it...*SPITS ON COMP*...Heh it aint dat bad......but it is slow

I would think that custom making a comp though would also mean that you would have software problems because of maybe you just didn't attach the hardware plus always faulty things can happen. That is why I like asking for a custom made computer from a business.