xisto Community
kelvinismyname

How April Fools Day Began? i always wonder the story behind this

Lol... Never knew it began a certain way!I always play pranks on the postman. Taping up the letterbox with a sign saying "Postman Holiday Today!" or "Postmen On Strike!" :lol: It didn't really do much, but the idea was fun for me.I don't really do anything on April Fools... It's just another day of the year and there's nothing that special about it... Well, besides from the facts stated in the first post :XD: But yeah, I'd pefer a day where EVERYONE got to CHILL! It'd be called the relaxation sunday where no one works and everyone stays at home doing something relaxing :)Ahh, if only!-Reply by Deji

Oh!yes, thankfully all the schools and offices work that day, the day is extremely satisfying for people who are great with pranks, the history part is pretty likeable.Nevertheless celebration in any form is gladly awaited for. Just as a matter of curiosity, why did the people who knew about the king's declaration not inform the people who were unaware, really mean! but we shoudn't complain, it gave us the special day for lightheartedness.