xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hattrick.org / Hockeyarena.net

I play it in israel i lose on saturday 3-0 :cry: i now 4th i think.. thats good game !and i in the last league..maybye i with your league!באיזה ליגה אתה? ;)

Hello. Is some one playing this games? Hattrick.org - football meneger, and hockeyaren.net - hockey meneger. I suggest to try them, they are cool.!

I've been at Hattrick for nearly 3 years now, and still love it.If anyone would like to play a friendly match, my team ID is 65742.I'll have to get kicked out of the cup first, though.

I disagree, http://www.footballglory.com/ is the best 'football' online management game. Only due to the sheer simplicity of it and the transfer market is great. The game is into Season 16 (or something like that) and although most of the original players have retired there are alot of 'fake' youths which are devoloped by your own Youth Training Facility in which you can sign youths and an array of different kind of coaches. You can also sign sponsors to increase your income.

This is a game for you if you wish to feel proud when your team promotes because it isn't easy.

It's free aswell, though it does take some time to get a team but I can tell you it's worth the wait. Oh and all the team names are real. smile.gif

Hi!, I play this great football game (the best one!), my team is La Polka F.C., in the 4th division of Argentina. I won 5-0 today!, I'm very happy :D...We could talk about our teams and plans here :(...and why not, we could announce our player for sale :)...

I haven?t played it (I don?t like football... (soccer)) but there are lots of people crazy with it here in Spain... It?s really popular. I suppose it is not very famous in the US, but in Europe it?s really big. I find it funny that being only a strategy manager it?s almost as famous as arcades with last generation graphics like FIFA or ProEvolution.