xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eee

Does Any Body Have A Xbox 360?

i was wondering if anyone has a xbox 360 cuz i live in dc and theyre not in stock in dc, maryland, and some places in virginia, and i am wondering if the graphics are good and what improvements are on there.Uppin...

my mate has an xbox360 and got to be honest am not impressed with it. While playing dvd's it skips and cannot play them right. He was going to have it sent away but there is no more stock till march so he is holding onto it till then

me, i dont, and i will never won an x-box product!! as ive seen on this foum somewhere there was a video of people who bought one and took it in the parking lot and smashed it up like hell! i loved that video!!but no matter how good the graphics are of any game system, i will stay with he ps2 i have..new game stations..just more money to waste when a new one will be coming out within the next few years.. i think it would jsut be a waste f money..next to the fact i dont enjoy playing video games >_<

I played xbox 360 here in California. Great system. Really good graphics and everything. Online play is really good too i think. But xbox 360 is expensive. It's like 600 dollars! I rather buy a computer then waste my money on that. I am really waiting for the "Ps3" though. Ps3 gonna have the best games. Also you can play games online for free! So if I were you I wait for ps3. Xbox 360 too expensive. And each games are like 60 dollars. So it's on you if you get one.

I know someone with an xBox 360, but supposedly Microsoft released them early, to get them out before Christmas, and there were loads of bugs and problems with them. Loads of people are having to send them away for repairs. Also, the graphics on them aren't a huge improvement, nothing like what was expected, at least in the early games they have released.

I am waiting for the price to go down then i will buy mine..............i played on a frineds Xbox 360 and the graphics seems to be really great but as was said before there are bugs u have to deal with........if ps3 comes out at a cheaper price maybe i will consider buying that over a Xbox

my mate has an xbox360 and got to be honest am not impressed with it. While playing dvd's it skips and cannot play them right. He was going to have it sent away but there is no more stock till march so he is holding onto it till then

223594[/snapback]

word i saw on the internet bout a month ago and they were saying that it had errors on it thats hwy i was 50/50 on getting it in the first place...

The Xbox 360 graphics are jsut plain awesome.. Here in Canada every game store has the Xbox 360 on a Samsung HD plasma, graphics are already awesome as hell on there. SO think of it on the new XBR technology. Problem is there are to many glitchs in the Xbox 360, such as overheating(There is 4 cpu so odn't complain) melting discs. Freezing etc.. I think Microsoft may be fixing these, because the Xbox360's that are out are still kina like proto types.

I haven't bought XBOX360, but I've seen it at my game retailer. Oh man, that's so pricy, I mean it's so expensive. And the games collections are still so few. That's why I'm still waiting until the price cool down a little. Maybe after this June Microsoft will cut the price? Or maybe after its competitor, Sony PS3 out this year, so Microsoft may show his charity to cut the price of XBOX360... I sure hope so.I also in confussion wheter to choose the Nintendo Revolution or XBOX360. Well, maybe Sony PS3 is the BEST by the graphic all of the next generation console, but on the other hand Nintendo Revolution will show the new revolution in gaming technology.Only two outcome will be when a revolution starts. It will go booming or... it will die eventually. XBOX360 is the one in the middle. The graphic may be lower than PS3, but of course higher than Nintendo Revolution.In the gameplay, XBOX360 has many new devlopers on their side, so maybe the new outcome will suffice than PS2 vs. XBOX in the past, back then XBOX only have action games, while PS2 conquer almost everything. But, Nintendo Revolution will soon show the new kind of gameplay, the one which we don't know yet.Well, knowing all of these, I can only wait the updates... wheter to stay in XBOX360, or buy the other systems.

I haven't bought XBOX360, but I've seen it at my game retailer. Oh man, that's so pricy, I mean it's so expensive. And the games collections are still so few.

That's why I'm still waiting until the price cool down a little. Maybe after this June Microsoft will cut the price? Or maybe after its competitor, Sony PS3 out this year, so Microsoft may show his charity to cut the price of XBOX360... I sure hope so.

I also in confussion wheter to choose the Nintendo Revolution or XBOX360. Well, maybe Sony PS3 is the BEST by the graphic all of the next generation console, but on the other hand Nintendo Revolution will show the new revolution in gaming technology.

Only two outcome will be when a revolution starts. It will go booming or... it will die eventually. XBOX360 is the one in the middle. The graphic may be lower than PS3, but of course higher than Nintendo Revolution.

In the gameplay, XBOX360 has many new devlopers on their side, so maybe the new outcome will suffice than PS2 vs. XBOX in the past, back then XBOX only have action games, while PS2 conquer almost everything. But, Nintendo Revolution will soon show the new kind of gameplay, the one which we don't know yet.

Well, knowing all of these, I can only wait the updates... wheter to stay in XBOX360, or buy the other systems.

223799[/snapback]

thanks man your post was helpful so was everyone elses my result is ima get one i just hope it is really worth every penny

If you look at the Xbox 360 for a second and look at the xbox some of the graphics seems to be the same. They didn't really improved the graphics abit, "maybe a few" but it looks the same. Look on the other side of the company. from ps1 to ps2. There were huge difference into the graphics. But Ps2 to Ps3 could be the same type of graphics or even better than what xbox did. I personally wouldnt buy it, hearing all this problems. taking out the HDD would help better. And Releasing early is usually a bad idea to do, then you would know there will be problems.

i was wondering if anyone has a xbox 360 cuz i live in dc and theyre not in stock in dc, maryland, and some places in virginia, and i am wondering if the graphics are good and what improvements are on there.

Uppin...

223577[/snapback]

i do but i live in Ny

nah man im old school ive got Xbox lol its rad you guys should really try it nah im joking i wish i had Xbox 360 anyways the grapihcs seem so sick on that game there insane i seen previews or pictures of it in game magazines that kids read at my school lol i wouldint read them