xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eee

Does Any Body Have A Xbox 360?

I don't have a 360, and pretty sure I'm gonna wait it out. I really would like to check out all the new systems this time and try to make a better decision, and hopefully by then the outrageous prices will have gone down.

No and I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon. I've heard in the news-papers. That sometimes people would be playing a game and the game freezes and other stuff happens. And I have played it in Future Shop before just to see what it's like. And wow the graphics are excellently done. You cannot see the Pixels or anything. And it feels like you're really fighting in the army. It looks alot of fun to play. And maybe I'll get it someday or maybe I won't. But for now I won't be getting it because it's new and really expensive and until they are clear of any problems they are having with them right now.