xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ribbons&pearls

The Way It Is friend or foe.

<font face= "Book Antiqua" color= "FF0099"> it seems as if no matter how hard i try to find a guy that's right for me i always end up with somebody who is totally not how they first seemed. I first started dating this wonderful guy, a little rough around the edges, but really sweet inside. Things were going great for a while but then i decided that we should just be friends cuz i fell out of love. For some reason he couldn't understand this and kept acting like we were still going out. Well, i was trying to move on with my life. This reallllli buff guy asked me out and i felt realllllly badd but i had to say yess because come on , would you pass up an oppertunity like that? So what does me ex do but threaten my new boyfriend that he's going to kill him and knife him . thats a jolly way to congragulate the new couple isn't it?! well . eventually he calmed his rage with my new boyfriend and became friends with him, but instead he decided to turn his rage on me!! lets just say i was scared to leave my house for a while, anyways after a little while longer he stopped confronting me and harrassing me and started giving me evils from afar, which in my opinion is a LOT better! Anywayz, again , after all of this drama it turns out that me and my new boyfriend weren't meant to be. and we split up. and now he refuses to talk to me . i guess it just seems that i can't keep an ex as a friend. Which is not really fun because normally we start off as really good friends and then end up dating. Ah well. i guess next time i should just pick somebody totally random to date. Does anyone else get this problem or am i just cursed ? </font>

If you are cursed with something, I get it too, on occaision. The jealousy / stalking thing works on both sides of the gender fence. Some people don't take rejection well. Had a girlfriend (well, partner) once who did all that, but now she's over it. Course I had to move 400 miles away, but she's over it... the things I did for her...

well, that's the point of being an ex. i don't think most of the couples would want to be friends after they break up. usually, it would be awkward to interact with someone whom you had connections with. if you want to move on, you have to let it go. he has to learn to do the same thing, or else both of you would only have problems later on.your ex is kinda freaky though. with the threats and all. i mean he won't even let you moveo n with your own life. maybe you should try to move away for a while. give yourselves some space.

well, that's the point of being an ex. i don't think most of the couples would want to be friends after they break up. usually, it would be awkward to interact with someone whom you had connections with. if you want to move on, you have to let it go. he has to learn to do the same thing, or else both of you would only have problems later on.

your ex is kinda freaky though. with the threats and all. i mean he won't even let you moveo n with your own life. maybe you should try to move away for a while. give yourselves some space.

223576[/snapback]

ya i did that, he's kind of backed off now but . i got home from holiday about a week ago and he had pinned the tires of my mum's car. so . i'm back to being scared of him . joy.

Now that is where you draw a line, and take the matter further, they isn't jealously or 'Can't Get over You', that is harrasment and Vandlism, and plain #%$#ed Up! If a guy at a young age can't get over it and move on, then maybe he has some deep deep issues, or is too over protective then felt betrayed, which sends him back to just plained #%$#ed Up.If i was you, i'd start reporting it and let the pollice handle it or, something cause there behaviour is only going to get you or him hurt soon.