xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Would You Do This For 10-12 Credits? I need banner placement

Will someone place a banner on your website for about two weeks for 10-12 credits? It is a banner that advertises a forum and hosting support forum. It is an offwhite with blue letters. Make an offer. If you don't think two weeks is fair. Then say what you do think is fair. OIr how many credits you would prefer. Thanks.

Could you provide a link to the banner, or show us the actual banner, so we can see if it would fit properly in our sites?

For the banners, I would say 10-12 credits. For the button let's say 7 credits. We are offering a basic hosting plan and are trying not to compete with trap, by not listing in places trap is. I am one of the admins and advertising manager. Just want to get these on some sites. Also, can you tell me if you are interested how mucg traffic you get? Most will get the credits with banner placement. Thanks guys.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Disturbed/Bidbanner.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/Disturbed/Bididngbutton.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/Disturbed/MXwebbanner.gif

I'm not interested in earning credits from this, so you can keep them. On the other hand, instead of using a banner, I'll use a text link with the same information as shown on the first banner provided. I get serveral hits a day. Now, all that is needed is the URI to the site you're trying to advertise. You can PM the URI.

We are offering a basic hosting plan and are trying not to compete with trap, by not listing in places trap is.

223544[/snapback]

Not trying to compete with Trap? I looks to me like you are. After all, you want to place these banners on Trap hosted sites. Sounds a little odd to me.

Okay. Thanks Truefusion. the PM will be there. And Avalon, no I am not. It is up to you if you want to put it on a trap hosted site. It is not intentional I promise. Up to you guys.

Nice idea, can we make a banner/button but still the same text as your banners and buttons but still be getting the 10-12 credits? Is this offer still going? I'd love to advertise you for 10-12 credits. :)