xisto Community
googlue

Relationship Help How to be a good boyfriend..

Well, I have a feeling she hates me now. :blink: What happened is I didn't get a chance to call her, and her (stupid) friend told her I would, so she got angry because she had to "drag the phone along".. <_< My IRL friend says we should break up.. I'm not sure. I mean, I really did used to like her then she put me down and told me to "jump off the roof"..*deep sigh*Edit: Meh... turns it she didn't break up with me... now I'm confused.

Edited by Zenchi (see edit history)

oh goodness she told you to jump off a roof cuz u didnt call her? god...its a phone call...but her stupid friend told her you would....hm...well, if you still want to make this happen then take all the blame and tell her you are deeply sorry...but mean it...and if not, well you know what to do.

hey.... bad luck bro...i know how ya feel, i've had some really bad relationships :) i dunno, i guess this sounds really cliched but....follow your heart. this is the wisest thing i ever heard. if you don't know what your heart wants you to do then spend some time to think about it. seriosly, it helps <_<somethin i have realised about girls over the years :blink: (im not trying to be sexist) sometimes they can really try to manipulate you. that has happened to me heaps. watch out for it bro.anyways hope i have helped a bit,good luch!

lol i just punched u 4 that comment! lol.. sry bout that.only really slack gurls mainpulate... u deserve better if ya gurls mainpulatiing you.. if shes good at it tho, yo wont be abe to tell. all da bois out there.. if she really likes ya, shell stand by u nomatter what, and she will understand if ya dont call her of one night. i really liked a guy, and i was with him for 3 months and he didnt talk to me once.. but i liked him that much that i stayed with him. if shes treating you badly... she aint worth it.love kirra <_<

Thanks for the advice guys. I can tell she and her friend are just playing with our feeling, because they called me and another person (whom my girlfriend's friend is dating) and said that they were only "Friend with Privelages". Well, it's safe to say, I am clearly astonished. <_< The only way I learned she did this is because I called my friend, after I took a 3 hour nap.It bothers me dearly, however. I mean, she's the first person besides one of the members of my family I've actually said the L word too, and that's after years of being recessed from everyone. I know I should be more down, but that'll come.Like what you've all said, she's not worth it if she treats me this badly. I'm going to finalize the breakup as soon as I get to school this morning, I know it'll hurt, but it'll be for the wiser and better.

hey you win some you lose some. Chin up soldier, I'll bet she comes crawling back to you eventually. They sure do know how to manipulate us, but you have to know when to take thier shyt and when not to, and when they say stuff like "friends with benefits", thats just over the line. [not saying all girls are manipulative, but you girls really do have a knack for it. :) ]funny thing is it works...but hey, you tried, and you say it was your first girlfriend in a while, so now youve been through a breakup, mourn about it for about a week, then get back out there in the field man. lolwell im sorry you guys are breaking up <_< , but if shes gonna be like that, she doesnt deserve you. :blink:

the most important thing is not to be possessive - let her have time of her own, and use the same time for seeing your chums. Listen and don't pretend. Don't avoid disagreements, defend your rights but give in if she's right. Don't be stubborn.

Tis all good Zenchi. Girls are girls and guys are guys :( we'll are weird. Just take this adn the advice you got and move on ^^!

Zenchi, this is an Internet-based forum. Full of computer people. Most of whom are under the age of 15.

You get where I'm going with this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything's better then nothing. :(

Anyway, I moved on.. yatta yatta.. I could care less now.

Really, they're more of the busy witch types, which I don't need. ^^ Plus, they drove up my phone bill to $216.24.

my advice, will suck but helps a lot!!Devote your time to her, give her what she wants, if she asks for your help be there for her. If she calls you regularly don't ignore her calls. Specially DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE HE LAUGH EVEN IF SHE SAYS PUT ON A ELEPHANT THONG IN FRONT OF HER MOM AND DAD, TRUST ME A LAUGH OR A SMILE OF HER IS DEFENATELY WORTH IT.

I'm not sure about all this kind of stuff and what not I guess I'm only 17 at the moment but... Ive been in a relationship for 14 months with this girl then we broke up, And now I'm involved with a new girl whom ive been dating for 5 months now, all I can say is u can never learn enough about "being a good boyrfiend"although theres no secret answer in becoming one, You just have to live out day by day being the best you can and at the end of the day thats alll that really matters, because lets face it if your honestly trying 110% to be a "good boyfriend" and theres no positive changes in your relationship id go re-evaulate stuff. But if your still trying to figure out heres some tips ive learned over the year and months ive been in a relationship:P1)give her her space!..Over crowding is one problem I did have :|2)ignoring her to try get her attention doesnt work..|:3)don't be jealous about her guy friends, coz thats what they just are friends..4)compliments do go far :).5)if you want you and her to get along, your going going to have to get along with her friends, or if not don't be rude to them and just smile and say hi.6)first impressions do last! so make a good impression when meeting family members or people who are important to her.7)Never ever ever! take your anger out on her ever!..Stupid idea.8)heres a no brainer..Don't flirt with other girls or try getting her jealous to get more attention:|9)Random acts of genorosity is good, eg: Presents, but they don't have to be a pandora bracelet or I-pods lol they can be hand written or what not they'll appreciate whatever it is..Its the thought that really counts ;).10)Reminde them occasionally how much they really do mean to you don't be all dropping the "l" word if you's have been dating like a week. Only say the 3 lil words when you really do mean them.11) Be your self can't stress that enough if u try and go impressing her by showing of its stupid its you who she fell inlove with youve already won duh? so why bother trying to show?.That's all I know and experienced over my time hope that helps :)-reply by John Star