xisto Community
Spen

Hello!

Hello! I just joined today. You can call me Spen. I'm in to Graphics,games and pcs. I play WarRock. (Don't know if you guys know that game or not) I hope to spend a lot more time here and to get to know you all some more. Love the smilies! :( Spen.

Hi and welcome. In a little while, you will be greeted by a lot of people from Trap. Trap offers great hosting. The forums are friendly and the people are really nice.Spam is not welcome here, so you should try to be spam free :( If you need any help, both mods and members will be happy to help. so if you need anything, just give us a holler.In order to get good credits, you should try to make longer posts that are about what the title and description says. The better you describe a topic in title and description, the more credits you get. That is about it. Welcome aboard and glad to have you.

Hello spen!Welcome to our forum! Xisto is a very big community with thousands of friendly people, so you can be sure that you will find what you want to talk about.If you need anything, just holler my way, and I'll try my best to help you out.Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Hi Spen Welcome to the Xisto Family. :( I am also a newbie. I joined late in this Month only. :( Let me share my experiences, I've found the most resposive users here. Whatever doubts or whatever you post usefully, you get immediate replies. Even if you make any mistakes against the rules then you'll be kindly warned by the Moderators and Admins. I hope they may become stricter as we mature here. But to me this forum is really intesting and keeps me comming here daily to learn something new and get my doubts clarified. To say the truth I am getting addicted. :( Ok enjoy your time being here. :(

Spen, Welcome to the Xisto Forum. Home to many good members and I hope that you have read the Xisto Readme found just under the Shoutbox on every page, the Help file listed in the breadcrumb at the very top ( near the Search button )(hint), the Terms of Service, and the Acceptable Use Policy. It sounds like a lot of reading, so I'll will help you by simplifying the rules a bit and suggest that most of them have to do with common sense and courtesy. Use the search feature and enter good posts is the best thing to do. If you follow this advice, you should have no problems.Enjoy.

Thank you all for your friendly welcomes! By just being here for like a day I can see how friendly you all are! For being here for just a day. I really like this forum and there hosting :(. I hope to be here for a long time. Spen

welcome to Xisto the number place for hosting even when ur site is popular they can cover the bandwidth and nice decent hosting package prolly the best place ever havent found anything better so far so stay active and contribute and goodl uck with ya site.