xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damann

Banned From The Shoutbox

I was banned from the shoutbox i think about a year ago, yet i am still banned? I was wondering whether my ban is permanent or even why i was banned, as i do not remember. I'd appreciate it if someone with moderator or administrative privelages would respond. As i'm not sure who i should talk to about this matter. Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but the "Support" forum seemed to be only for hosting support.

No, I think this is a good forum to put it in. But as far as your ban, I would PM jlhaslip or KuBi. They will check out what is going on. I don't think it is a permanent thing. They might have forgot.

PM a moderator that has been around for a long time, they'll give you the right response since one of them was most likely to have banned you. As for your shoutbox banning, why would you want unbanned...to cause more trouble. You have a poor reputation evidently on this site and especially on IPBGaming, where you were banned there as well. If you are unbanned, I hope the next time you're banned it is permanent.