xisto Community
Unregistered 015

What Do You Enter In Google The Most? or any other search engine?

my favourite search engine has always been google and i have never tried other top search engines , the olny times i use yahoo or someother search engine is when i am looking for a particular free song but no matter which one i use i never get any results better than google ,i cannot possibly tell what i type on google it ranges from searching for information mostly i search for tutorials on photoshop ,flash and serverside scripting languages ,but whenever i have a doubt on anything or somebody asked me something i would immeadiately google it out ,i remember a friend of mine askin online what some french words meant i imeadiately googled and told him ,he thought wow i even know french ,so basically google has become part of my daily life now and i just keep typing and typing :(

For the longest time just school stuff but now that I'm officially graduating from college...I don't really know anymore. I google a lot to do research for my projects and school requirements and sometimes I google to find *something that interests me. :(

I like to code allot, so I usually google for something with the terms "C/C++, VB6, PHP etc...". I don't think there was ever one time where I couldn't find what I was looking for (coding stuff that is)! Google truly is amazing... :(

I search for anything and everything that pops into my head. Pictures of people, lyrics to songs I don't know, videos, games, etc. :) I love Google, it's my favorite search engine. :)

In Google, I searched for many important stuff that i need XD well not too important though like faqs... Lyrics,News, Upcoming games,musics and Maybe Tutorials for Adobe Photoshop and some brushes to use on and make some new siggies :)... i also search for Pics like Wallpapers and stuff... Free downloads and more... Thats all i can tell for now XD... i can't remember all... I sometimes used yahoo but im addicted to Google so i use google now XD...

I search google about the latest news on technology and about this particular artist that I like. I just feel Google is more organized that yahoo. I also check Google regarding my websites' page rankings, one of my website is on the t0p of the search page (although I have to enter two words), while the other one is slowly climbing the page rankings.

I used to use WebCrawler for all my searching until I stumbled across Google way back in 1996. At that time it was Google Beta. I liked how the page loaded quickly on my 56k modem (remember, this was in 1996). When I did a search, it gave results pretty quickly. (And Google used to state how many pages they had indexed. They no longer disply this statistic.) Ever since then I've been using Google for everything. The only time I use other search engines is to see if my webpages have been indexed.

I was surprised throughout the years how Google took off so quickly and how they are expanding into many different areas of the web. And it all started as a student project at Stanford University...

I favour Google over other search engines because of its simple layout and quick response. I was once an avid user of Altavista and Askjeeves but ever since a friend dared me to use Google as my homepage for a week, there has been no turning back.My top five entries into the good 'ol Google search box are as follows:remix (or some music production term)artist + lyricsnewsmapsfunny videosI use to (and still do, to many extent) rely on Google for school/university work. Pubmed is another top-class search engine that I rely heavily on for peer-reviewed research papers.

Images, all the time, and of course any questions I have, on many accounts I've taken questions from assignments and just typed them out on google, you'd be surprised how good the answers are.Google is my hero, much better than yahoo, but yahoo is the runner up, everything else is just a wannabe.

I search for anime pictures and graphic sites as I am a webmistress and have to make my layouts with something. Google is pretty well helpful in my cases and I always find good pictures. Google is the best picture search engine that I have found because it is based on user's sites and not just advertiser's sites.

Google does not work as great in my mother tongue as in English. After all, it is a English search engine. My first language is Chinese, and the vocabs in Chinese are not seperated by a space, and sometimes google would misread Chinese pages and come up with some very confusing results. Anyway, I am still using google to search Chinese websites, but I have to search other search engines as well. Most of the time, I am using google to search unfamiliar words, say a phrase that I cannot understand. Google would provide me with a lot of background information about that word/ phase. I gather a lot of knowledge that way.