xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PreppyGreenDayPrincess

What's Your Label? ...who are you...

What type of lable are you?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im not any one of those, maybe a mixture of lots...a ghetto nerd who plays cards/poker in school with every1, jus hangs out and stuff...im unique, or at least i hope i am, and thats all i wanna be reallidont think that everybody can be labelled into one category, or even some in any, not that they should be. labelling seperates people, when they should all be mixing

There is no possible way that I can label myself. In a way, depending on how I wake up, I could be any of them. (Except cheerleaders which I am still convinced are going to take over the world...) Though I could never be a jock because that would require me to be athletic at all, I pretty much fit anything. I'm sure we all can relate to haveing at least one outfit of all black in our closets and some weird jewelry. Does that make one goth? Could be, might not be though. Get my point? Just because you wear something or stay something doesn't mean it's true. That's stereotyping and that's what I fight. (Other than cheerleaders...) I think the world just needs to grow up and mature and get over labels and maybe focus on stuff that matters such as education. Well, that's my opinion on our society... I'm done.

I think there needs to be an option. . .none of the above. LoL. I'm too friendly to be a cheerleader type, but yet, I'm apparently a "queen bee" although I don't like being considered it. I'm shy, but yet I'm not. I like wearing dark cloths, but I like some bright stuff too. I like doing different sports, and things like that. . .but yeah. You should get the point. There's other things, too. But yeah. :)

I guess i fall into "Shy" because im a really shy guy in other people's views. but when they get to know me and i get to know them, i begin to start to talk to people once i get to know them so ya :)

Im a bit of a gothic/prep, i know it sounds like an oxymoron but its the truth XD. I dress more preppy and stuff but i hang out with more of a darker crowd, i seem to be the only person that wears a color other than 'black', i think the darkest thing i own is like dark green. I prefer the golf-t's because they rock! that and im blonde makes me seem preppy so i put preppy down on the poll. But the way i act and such might make me different lol ^.^

As my avatar say it, I don't put myself under one label. And in my school nobody really cares of that kind of things, we don't have cheerladers and only a few goths -yeah French school really rocks.Anyway some people call me a nerd or a geek because I'm interested in computers and science-fiction but I do have a social life (or something that can be called like that).

i am more of a jock than anything else...ive done gymnastics for about 6 years then joined wrestling for a year, baseball for a year, track for a year, swimming/diving for 2 years and tennis for three years...yeah but im mostly known for being able to breakdance and flip or whatever becuase im like the only one person that can flip very well...

Im actually more of a mixture of some of those but mostly shy. COuld anyone tell me what a prep is?