xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

Unable To Maintain My Hosting Please Read Mods, or Admins

I'm going through alot of stuff right now at home. I havn't even been able to work n my site, or anything for that matter. I notice I only have 2 days left on my account, but I can't post right now because I'm waiting on a cop to take me home. Me and my mom are going through alot of stuff dealing with custody and DSS and all that stuff, so please don't ban my account, I don't know exactly how long this is going to be, my site link is footballgamingnet.trap17.com so you can check and see if I'm working on it, because I wont be. I hope you guys understand my situation and I hope that you won't ban my account!Thanks

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title edited.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You will have to talk to an admin about this one. Try pming OpaQue. I think the only other thing you could do is just terminate your account and have it set back up when you are ready to come back again but you would still have to make the credits. You don't really have anything on your site from what I can see so you wouldn't be losing visitors. Just pm OpaQue explaining him your situation and he might make a deal with you.

When you read the notice on the first page of the forums, it says to maintain a sufficient amount of credits incase there is a stuation where you can't post, and this is why. Just let your account go -credits and when you get back start posting. You can try PMing OpaQue about your situation but it's partly your own fault for not having sufficient credits.

Well he did say he was going through a lot at home, so he might have not had time to access his own PC. But yeah, terminate your account and when everything is back to normal, you can open it up again and start posting. :(

DaRealChrono,I'm sorry to hear your situation isn't going right. Regarding your hosting place, your account will not be auto-terminated until -30 credits. There's nothing you can do about your hosting from suspending but you can still preserve your subdomain name. When you are able to come back, start posting to bring your suspension out. However, if you find it difficult to go from -30 (for example) to 4, you can then terminate your hosting and reapply so it resets to zero credits.I hope your problems resolves as soon as possible and see you in the forum.