xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chez

Changing Domain Name On Trap17 Instruction Needed

concerning my recent application for a default credit account, I somehow managed to enter a xxxx.com for the "requested address" instead of xxx.trap17.com. I think I was just fiddling around with the text fields and forgot to go back and change that feild before I hit the submit button. By then, it was too late and my credits reverted to "days" and I can't create a new hosting address. I'm afraid to do the "terminate account" because then I'd have to start over from scratch. Ideas? yes it was my fault, just hoping to remedy this before it's too late.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title changed.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You could change your domain for 15 hosting credits which would cost just as much as the first package. If the admins are feeling nice today maybe they will change your domain for you :(. Or you could have someone lend you 15 credits and you pay them back. There are many ways you could look at this problem. Go for the least costly one first :(

i would just talk to the admins..and like pleno said, if their feeling nice maybe they will change it for you.. but then again when arent they nice? they offer free hosting services, with a ton of features!! hehe