xisto Community
dodgerblue

Orkut.com - Google's "friendster" Anyone have an invite?

Ok so thanks to MutantSwordfish, I now have me an Orkut account so if anyone would still like an invite just send me a PM or an email: unchosenone@gmail.com (again thats my general email address, so even if you don't want an Orkut invite but the pixies tell you to talk to me you can send stuff to that)

Thanks for the invite dontmaimyourself!! I'll probably write something up about it later.

Hey everyone, I'd love to give the site a go. Heres all my info.Ryan Barnesrybarnes@gmail.comIf anyone can hook me up with an invite, I'd be happy, thanks alot!Also, anybody like Orkut? The names not very catchy, but I suppose if its google made, it can't be bad. (Look at gmail, and google earth, and sketchup, they know what their doing.) And how many invites do we get? 100 like gmail?

HeyIve left a request on a similar thread but haven't had a reply yet, but I would really appreciate an invite if anyone has one going spare. Heres my info:Michael Bakerhotmag89@gmail.comThanks, Mike

Invites send to ejanesten and Ali Hewitt. Enjoy!

I would like to try Orkut out and see if it's something for me.

You will definately enjoy Orkut. Try to find out your friends and schools-colleges from community search, you will definately find some.
There are many helpful communites present which have many members and all are interacting frequently with each other.

Uhm... you all seem to know what is Orkut and how it works. I guess it?s a community, sort of Myspace, but I don?t know what?s so great about it. ?Could you explain me what is the difference? It seems to work with gmail... but you need an extra invitation to join? ?It?s still beta testing or something?Thanks

Please send an invite to:an.kish@gmail.comName's mon malone.I've been waiting for an invite for a long time. It still hasn't kicked into this part of the world. I'm really curious and wanna make some friends as well.

mo malone, please request ONCE in our forum. Do not post the same request in another thread.For those who asked to be invited, all invitation have been sent out by me. If you have not received Xisto invitation please PM me with your email address.Thank you.