xisto Community
dodgerblue

Orkut.com - Google's "friendster" Anyone have an invite?

I'd like to join Orkut and see what it's like. Friendster was just too creepy for me. I like the security invite-only thing...Anyone have an invite for me?

Hi!

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks so much! :)

221528[/snapback]

OmG!!! I really want to become an Orkut user, may I send you a PM ?

Hi, my names Paul, and if anyone has any spare Orkut invites , I would greatly apprieciate it if you could send on my way, aim it at: unchosenone@gmail.comP.S. that address works for Google Talk too so if you like you can add me to that too if you have it (sorry I don't do MSN Messenger anymore), and general Email-age so if anyone wants to get in touch for anything (hey I'm openminded) send stuff that way.P.S hope that doesn't sound creepy it isn't meant to, I'm just abit well...... strange. People say I'm 'Special'. anyway I'm off before I just freak every one out.

I have a gmail account, yet I couldn't get to connect it with Orkut. I like the idea behind the service though - as I find both Friendster and MySpace a little too much for me. So...if you have an invite, PM me or send it to shigajet[at]gmail[dot]com.Thanks in advance!

I have a gmail account, yet I couldn't get to connect it with Orkut. I like the idea behind the service though - as I find both Friendster and MySpace a little too much for me. So...if you have an invite, PM me or send it to shigajet[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thanks in advance!

Hi pal I've sent u an Orkut Invite to ur mail. Enjoy!! :lol

Hi pal I've sent u an Orkut Invite to ur mail. Enjoy!! :lol

I would LOVE an orkut invite please. goffster2@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Hi, my names Paul, and if anyone has any spare Orkut invites , I would greatly apprieciate it if you could send on my way, aim it at: unchosenone@gmail.com
P.S. that address works for Google Talk too so if you like you can add me to that too if you have it (sorry I don't do MSN Messenger anymore), and general Email-age so if anyone wants to get in touch for anything (hey I'm openminded) send stuff that way.

P.S hope that doesn't sound creepy it isn't meant to, I'm just abit well...... strange. People say I'm 'Special'. anyway I'm off before I just freak every one out.

I would totally LOVE an orkut invite please! My name is justin , goffster2@gmail.com

thank you