xisto Community
gamefreaksl

I Just Got Out Of The Hospital Last Night

welcome back gamefreaksl <_< hospital? nothing serious, i hope. :)

I had pancreatitus last december, they wanted me to stay there for 3 weeks, and let's put it this was.. there was no way in hell that I was going to miss christmas, even if I had to lose both of my pinky fingers.Gamefreaks, what happened though?.. I hope you're alright. I seriously hated the hospital, too many bugs and stuff.

we'll try not to surprise you with nything really exciting to make your heart rate jump up. lol but seriosuly that must have been boring, all day in the hospital, for 11 days...what did you do all day besides tests and medical stuff?

Welcome back gamefreaks! Glad to see that you are alright!Hope those migraines go away! those hurt, i know, cuz i used to get them all the time, never had to go to the hospital for it.. but they hurt! hospital..*shivers* that work alone just gives me the shivers.. What did you do in there all that time?!?!

Welcome back gamefreaksl.. GFE , wasn't the same with out.. and admin who did things.O_o 220? O_o Isn't the average like..75? o-O actually.. or is it BPM.. hmm.. Ionno... I'm not a doctor.. >_> My handwritting it too read-able to be a doctor

when are you going to know if there is something messed up with you or something... i just remember you said something about some spinal fluid leakage or something... how does that happen? how do you get a spinal fluid leak...

Welcome back! I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with you. I hate going to the hospital. It really must suck being in there for 11 days. The longest I've been was a night, and that really sucked.Hope to hear you are okay! <_<

hey gamefreaksgood to have you back and hope that whatever is wrongwith you, it will heal completely with the new medicines.but i tell you, having a resting heart rate of 220 is nothingto take lightly, and if you need to go back for more teststhen you better just go whether it takes 11 days or more.i dislike hospitals too but if its serious or worse still, somethingstrange and unknown, then i'd like to be where i can get thebest help. here's a suggestion though. you might try and seeif you can bring along a notebook pc and use their phone lineto dial in. this way you might stay cheerful while you're there.anyway, i wish you the speediest recovery.

Wow...welcome back gamefreaks. I know that it aint a good experience to be in the hospital for days at lenght. Glad to have you back. <_<