xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Moral Dilemma I need some advice...ASAP

Okay so my bus driver is really really angry because some people have been vandalizing the bus seats. He suspects these two people names Igor and Bryce, but they are not the ones who did it! The people who actually vandalized the seats were two girls named Maddie and Brit. Should I tell the bus driver that it was actually them and be hated by half the people on my bus, or should I stay quiet and no one will hate me?Please HELP!!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited title and moved.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well its one of those things. Do you want to be liked by a small group of people for the right reasons, or do you want to be popular with a big group of kids for the wrong reasons? Generaly the best thing to do is go ahead and tell the bus driver. If they hate you for that, they have no business being your friends. If Bryce and Igor are punished, yet the seats keep on being vandalising the seats, then other people are going to get punished. It'll turn into a circle of hatred, so either way it will come back upon Maddie and Brit. The choice you have to make, is do you want to piss people off for a short time and stay out of trouble, or do you want to keep them happy and get in trouble your self.Personaly, i would rather stay out of trouble.

You should do what is right, despite the consequences. If you stayed at your comfort zone how would you expect to grow beyond your world?But if you are so worried about the consequences interfering with your school life (I'm assuming it's school related, i.e. school bus), you can write an anonymous note and drop it off at the principal?s office or the bus driver's sight. Be sure to be honest in the letter why you are writing instead of telling in person. Be descriptive in your witness account. And sign off as anonymous. Seal it in an envelope and be sure to address it. Drop it in the school's teacher's mailbox or be sure that the bus driver can see. Oh, and I would advise printing out in a printer :blink:Anyway, a witness should be coming forward and should not hide the truth. Otherwise two innocent boys might be punished.

Okay so my bus driver is really really angry because some people have been vandalizing the bus seats. He suspects these two people names Igor and Bryce, but they are not the ones who did it! The people who actually vandalized the seats were two girls named Maddie and Brit. Should I tell the bus driver that it was actually them and be hated by half the people on my bus, or should I stay quiet and no one will hate me?

Please HELP!!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited title and moved.

220542[/snapback]

Maddie and Brit should be talked to and let it fall on their shoulders to come clean with the facts. Regardless, if it is you that 'squeals' on them, it is their fault and they are the ones to blame here, not you.

Maybe Igor and Bryce could be the ones that get involved in persuading them to report themselves?

Since everyone wants you to do the right thing I'll represent the other side, the dark sidel. Blackmail Maddie and Brit, and you can make them do stuff they normally wouldn't for your pleasure. In addition, make sure you get other people for peer pressure, it'll help get better results. And don't worry about them defacing school property. It's your mom and dad's money, not yours. And what problem is their rampant destruction to you when you'll be out of school by the time they spend money to fix the bus. Your kid will pay, not you, when he has to go to worn down schools surrounded by kids like Maddie and Brit cause no one wanted to tell them they are wrong. So go ahead, sit quiet, and may the devil keep his hold over you strong.

You should do what is right, despite the consequences. If you stayed at your comfort zone how would you expect to grow beyond your world?

But if you are so worried about the consequences interfering with your school life (I'm assuming it's school related, i.e. school bus), you can write an anonymous note and drop it off at the principal?s office or the bus driver's sight. Be sure to be honest in the letter why you are writing instead of telling in person. Be descriptive in your witness account. And sign off as anonymous. Seal it in an envelope and be sure to address it. Drop it in the school's teacher's mailbox or be sure that the bus driver can see. Oh, and I would advise printing out in a printer :ph34r:

Anyway, a witness should be coming forward and should not hide the truth. Otherwise two innocent boys might be punished.

220551[/snapback]

I agree with BuffaloHELP's advice. This is the right thing to do in the safest manner for you. :blink: