xisto Community
hulunes

Who Is Your Favourite Cartoon Hero powerful justicial avatar

Who Is Your Favorite Cartoon Hero?

He-Man is my Favorite Cartoon hero as He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe, and goes against the evil SKELETOR to save the planet ETERNIA and protect the secrets of Castle Grayskull which is the birth place of He-Man.

Well apart from the guys in dragonball z I love spiderman. It's because he is the only superhero you can actually relate to and he uses more of his normal human abilities to defeat the bad guys instead of just relying on his powers.

My favourite Cartoon Hero's are : THE POWER PUFF GIRLS :"> ... Don't laugh... I have a bigger sister that 'terorised' me with them.. . I was forced to watch :unsure::o:(;):P:(:D:(

My fav cartoon characterWho Is Your Favourite Cartoon Hero

Garfield is my favourite cartoon character. Garfield is a tubby tabby male cat, very lazy and greed. Garfield loves TV and hates Monday.  He'd rather pig out than work out; in fact, his passion for food and sleep is matched only by his aversion to diet and exercise. Moreover, he prefers" lay downs" to sit ups. Snatching a snooze is his speciality. He'd like mornings better if they started later and his viewpoint abo

-reply by Veer Nikhil Shah