xisto Community
madjar

Signature Tutorial Learn how to make a complete signature

thank you, to you and your friend. I'm just learning photoshop and I found this very helpful:)

It might be a weird question but how do I make a 320x100 white background this is the first time working with photoshop :-(-question by Lisa_Portsland

Replying to madjarI have a different version of Photoshop, because everytime I download a set of paint brushes for it, and I try to load them it says they aren't compatable with this version. I don't know what version of Photoshop I have but I can't seem to find any brushes for it, I can get so far then I'm lost, so I might just get someone that knows how to make them and make it for me :D

i don

Signature Tutorial

I make a new layer I choose the brush tool and I make only a black image what I must do

-reply by pain

Outcome looks good...It's good to see you have images with the tut as some people have only text and can confuse some people. Also the steps are explained pretty thoroughly. KIU!

is it possible to do without photoshop or paint shop? can you do it with any free technology available over the internet?

I suggest you take a look at The GIMP. It's free (as in it costs nothing, and is completely open-source) and has loads of basic and advanced features. There are versions for Linux, Mac and Windows. Most of the menu options are designed to map to the same ones in Photoshop, so tutorials should be fairly easy to follow. You've got nothing to lose by trying it out!